• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canuck's Roving Maple Leafs Chronicles!!!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ I'm really starting to support the idea that you need a license to post on the internet.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice weekend for the TML's, Danny

I am so conflicted about whether I want them to win or lose. Beginning of the season it was all downhill because if Kessel wasn't doing everything the team wasn't scoring. Now they're getting scoring from everywhere and I'm so perplexed....

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so conflicted about whether I want them to win or lose. Beginning of the season it was all downhill because if Kessel wasn't doing everything the team wasn't scoring. Now they're getting scoring from everywhere and I'm so perplexed....

:agree: I might have to start cheering for them for them to keep them out of the Connor McJesus Lottery.

(name shamelessly stolen from Dash but I love it)

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it happens.....I silently apologized to my boys in June of last year; you will regret rooting for this team. Get ready for more years of suck-a-tude, be ready to watch Hank and MacD wither away with that last sniff at a Cup. This will be worse than your worst case of blue balls. It will all be a tease and maybe just maybe they will win one in the next 54 years

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

all kidding aside, how many top draft picks has Sather drafted that amounted to absolutely garbage?
And you wonder why the Wolfpack is the perennial door mat of the AHL?

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it happens.....I silently apologized to my boys in June of last year; you will regret rooting for this team. Get ready for more years of suck-a-tude, be ready to watch Hank and MacD wither away with that last sniff at a Cup. This will be worse than your worst case of blue balls. It will all be a tease and maybe just maybe they will win one in the next 54 years

Stranger gave me this old Montreal saying, "Can't beat the Leafs, can't win the Cup"!

Your boys sucked ass on Saturday.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stranger gave me this old Montreal saying, "Can't beat the Leafs, can't win the Cup"!

Your boys sucked ass on Saturday.

Yes they did. And last night as well. Lost to Deadmonton on home ice. :bullshit:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: I might have to start cheering for them for them to keep them out of the Connor McJesus Lottery.

Truth be told, I stole it from puckhead (because I thought it was brilliant as well).

/Another four point game for McJesus on the weekend, if I heard correctly, that's eight 4-pt games already on the season.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty apt description.

The problem with the team is that while they have a core that if they were able to make a few small additions could probably make the playoffs, the team has no cap space whatsoever and no moveable parts with large salaries that anybody would want. For me, that left the most attractive option as let the team do bad and build through the draft while the terrible contracts age and eventually become moveable/buyoutable.

But it looks like they might be just a little too good to be a bottom 5'er.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty apt description.

The problem with the team is that while they have a core that if they were able to make a few small additions could probably make the playoffs, the team has no cap space whatsoever and no moveable parts with large salaries that anybody would want. For me, that left the most attractive option as let the team do bad and build through the draft while the terrible contracts age and eventually become moveable/buyoutable.

But it looks like they might be just a little too good to be a bottom 5'er.

I'm hoping for a solid 9th place in the conference.

Go Leafs Go :yahoo:

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told, I stole it from puckhead (because I thought it was brilliant as well).

/Another four point game for McJesus on the weekend, if I heard correctly, that's eight 4-pt games already on the season.

And he probably stole it from a Freudian Slip on Sportsnet. Those guys must get sore arms from stroking it to his poster.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing i did chores and errands all snowy day yesterday , knowing full well i had a great Bears vs Packers game to cozy up to after supper.....WTF ??? Is Tressman fired yet ?