• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can't think of a better way to start the season

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games in and the wannabes sounding like it's March....last I checked there are over 75 games yet to be played where anything can happen to any team(see Durant, Westbrook as just one example).

You don't want to eat dirt Suns fans 'cause it'll suck. Trust me if any shit goes down with your team/players you're gonna get a barrel full of shit.

Enjoy this ride but you'll need the ghosts of Adams, Van Aarsdales, and Westphal to win a ring, LOL

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 5 second call where Diaw was calling timeout was very questionable.. but none the less.. congrats.. it's November. :noidea:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 5 second call where Diaw was calling timeout was very questionable.. but none the less.. congrats.. it's November. :noidea:

5th second happened right as he tried to call the timeout, it was pretty close. But I'll take it, beating the Spurs ain't an easy thing to do :suds:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games in and the wannabes sounding like it's March....last I checked there are over 75 games yet to be played where anything can happen to any team(see Durant, Westbrook as just one example).

You don't want to eat dirt Suns fans 'cause it'll suck. Trust me if any shit goes down with your team/players you're gonna get a barrel full of shit.

Enjoy this ride but you'll need the ghosts of Adams, Van Aarsdales, and Westphal to win a ring, LOL

"Great way to start the season"

I didn't title it "We are the best team in the NBA this season"

Not sure why you left that post. I'm fully aware that it's an 82 game season.