• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can't think of a better way to start the season

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers will be lucky to win 20 games. You guys look like diarea on the fucking basketball court. The Bucks would trash you. Keep bowing down to Kobe who gutted your team for every last penny. Your second best player is a piece of shit Boozer. My god the Lakers are an embarrassment. No one should take pride in beating that pitiful squad.

You guys should take pride in the fact that we give the Suns fans attention.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After looking at the Suns starting line up, I can say with confidence they will be lucky to make the playoffs and get swept in the first round, so enjoy those regular season wins against the Spurs and Lakers while you can. That's the closest you're going to get

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After looking at the Suns starting line up, I can say with confidence they will be lucky to make the playoffs and get swept in the first round, so enjoy those regular season wins against the Spurs and Lakers while you can. That's the closest you're going to get

No one cares what you think.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second of a back to back in Utah is never easy, but yeah they were just flat tonight. Good news is we get the Lakers next game.

Lakers look better now. Played LAC tough last night and looking good early in Golden State

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers look better now. Played LAC tough last night and looking good early in Golden State

Kobe's making a lot of mistakes out on the floor that's costing the Lakers games, but a few more games and they should start playing better.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're playing better but they need to do it for the full 4 quarters. J Hill is a beast.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers defense is shit

From what I have seeing Kobe is making a lot of errors that costing them leads and their offense is better, but they are still inconsistent. If they continue to work on defense, though they will start to win some games.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers defense is shit

I don't disagree. Lin and Boozer should probably move to the 2nd unit if they don't step it up. Lakers could go with energy and defense around Kobe in the starting lineup instead. Throwing it out there, they could end up playing better as time goes along.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have seeing Kobe is making a lot of errors that costing them leads and their offense is better, but they are still inconsistent. If they continue to work on defense, though they will start to win some games.

The Kobe formula will work as the team plays better around him. Perhaps they are investing into Kobe way to much way to soon but thats a Byron Scott issue...

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree. Lin and Boozer should probably move to the 2nd unit if they don't step it up. Lakers could go with energy and defense around Kobe in the starting lineup instead. Throwing it out there, they could end up playing better as time goes along.

I think Boozer should have been on the bench to begin with and i dont like Nick young starting either. I think mixing and matching to find a good balance is crucial for the Lakers and the old forumla of putting hte best players ont he floor at once isnt always the way it works for all teams.

John wooden would say he never felt he did anything above average except knowing where and when to put players in roles where they could mask their weaknesses, so if Byron can adjust this team he can adjust anybody.