• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we talk about the ACC only having 1 ranked team

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just found it interesting that we would see multiple threads going on about how bad the Big 10 is yet completely ignoring the fact that the ACC is right there with them.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn....SU's loss tilts this towards Authority. Just BS though. SU still leads maryland all time. The B10 is still pissed cause SU put the cleats to Gophers throat in the Texas Bowl last year.

Suck it bitches. It's another year and the B1G still sucks.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Team SEC dick lickers for conference homerism threads like this. Nobody gave a shit about conference homerism until those guys started chanting "SEC! SEC! SEC!" over 8 years ago :L

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just found it interesting that we would see multiple threads going on about how bad the Big 10 is yet completely ignoring the fact that the ACC is right there with them.

Right, and now I have serious questions about FSU. Winston being out is big, but not against a team as mediocre as Clemson... and to be honest, Clemson should have easily won.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn....SU's loss tilts this towards Authority. Just BS though. SU still leads maryland all time. The B10 is still pissed cause SU put the cleats to Gophers throat in the Texas Bowl last year.

Suck it bitches. It's another year and the B1G still sucks.

You think B1G fans care about Minnesota? You have an over inflated sense of self worth. The B1G cares about Minnesota winning a game as much as the ACC cares about Wake Forest.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think B1G fans care about Minnesota? You have an over inflated sense of self worth. The B1G cares about Minnesota winning a game as much as the ACC cares about Wake Forest.

In a conference nut-hug...it matters.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh

It still makes little difference. Homerism is a waste of time.

Florida State is the champs. Everybody else is not.

early rankings are useless btw:
Ranked Ohio State (2-1) beat two lesser teams, struggled with one, lost at home to VA Tech
Unranked Georgia Tech (4-0) beat three lesser teams, struggled with one, beat VA tech on road

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was last year... means nothing now.

Actually it does mean something this year.

The way they are playing I think winning it last year is the only reason they are ranked where they are.

A ton of people have dropped them.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought that a sub-par VT team beating OSU would cause one person to go so off the handle? Now he is off ranting about other conferences...

Are you going to go to stalking next??? Maybe find some old dirty TP that Frank wiped his ass with at the Horseshoe before heading home about a month ago? Fucking sicko...

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it does mean something this year.

The way they are playing I think winning it last year is the only reason they are ranked where they are.

A ton of people have dropped them.

True, but I guess I meant more from a fan's point of view.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought that a sub-par VT team beating OSU would cause one person to go so off the handle? Now he is off ranting about other conferences...

Are you going to go to stalking next??? Maybe find some old dirty TP that Frank wiped his ass with at the Horseshoe before heading home about a month ago? Fucking sicko...

Off the handle ? :pound:

I won't even acknowledge the rest of your lame jibberish.

Actually VT beating OSU is more of a reason not to start this thread to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why was that win so hard to believe? Our best two players are gone. Spence on defense and of course Braxton on Offense. You can probably say we're fine w/out Spence, but get rid of your Heisman caliber QB and replace him with a guy who hasn't played in a year or two and you're going to have issues. Guess that didn't cross your mind? I would say by the end of the season, we're a much different/better team.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was that win so hard to believe? Our best two players are gone. Spence on defense and of course Braxton on Offense. You can probably say we're fine w/out Spence, but get rid of your Heisman caliber QB and replace him with a guy who hasn't played in a year or two and you're going to have issues. Guess that didn't cross your mind? I would say by the end of the season, we're a much different/better team.

Great to hear my friend. A sub-part VT beat a sub-par OSU. Any other brain busters? Maybe you should be sending that to your boy - Authority. He seems to be living in Week 2 still...

Hell, should we "bump" the week 2 OSU-VT Game Thread while we are at it?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great a sub-part VT beat a sub-par OSU. Any other brain busters? Maybe you should be sending that to your boy - Authority. He seems to be living in Week 2 still...

Hell, should we "bump" the week 2 OSU-VT Game Thread while we are at it?

I haven't brought up Week 2 one single time.

Stop trying to deflect from the topic at hand.