• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we learn to win with class?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We probably will add quite a few more assholes now that the Eagles won the SB. That seems to be the trend after a franchise wins a championship. The bandwagon assholes.
next year we will start the Eagles season with some idiot puking on another fan and his daughter...just like the Phillies 2009 season started.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly....I’ve always felt the Santa story never died because we as a fan base never let it go.

What I mean is...trolls only bait with things they know will sting. I’ve had friends and coworkers as fans of other NFC teams try this one before. The fuck do I care? I wasn’t alive then.

I assume you were alive for this, you fucking animal.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next year we will start the Eagles season with some idiot puking on another fan and his daughter...just like the Phillies 2009 season started.
I think that happened at a Flyers game as well. A Flyer fan puked on a NJ Devils fan's daughter.:L

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly....I’ve always felt the Santa story never died because we as a fan base never let it go.

What I mean is...trolls only bait with things they know will sting. I’ve had friends and coworkers as fans of other NFC teams try this one before. The fuck do I care? I wasn’t alive then.

I’m not saying this about individuals....but the fan base as a whole. We have always had an inferiority complex as a fan base. But we won the whole....fucking....thing. We sat on top when it was all done this year. They don’t get to bait with no rings, Santa or anything anymore.

As for the rest....our fanbase has assholes before winning it all...and we have assholes after winning it. I’ll still take the latter over the former.

Why do some fans have no class?
Why is water wet?
It never dies because the sports media are lazy fucks and it's an easy headline. Things that sting? Who the fuck does anything other than roll their eyes when a santa reference is made?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some of our Eagles posters going on the main board and talking shit weeks after the SB. And I think...why?

Ever hear the phrase, "Act like you've been there before?"

I know you haven't actually been there before, because, well, we are Eagles fans, but show some class please. Yes, a lot of teams' fans talked smack. But we have the Lombardi, they don't. No need to rub it in.

Some of you guys are starting to sound like Patriots fans after one ring!

This is the best celebration of all time, remember that...

barry-sanders.gif

I've given Eagle some shit for being shitheads, but who was the last classy fan base to win a SB.

My advice is just be yourself, be that classy or ass'y just expect others to respond in kind.

I hate that you all won, but props to you and the team. It was 100% earned.

Now you can all do me a favor and read my signature.
:suds:

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, we know how they would be acting. But you don't want to be like them, do you?

Look, it's all in good fun. I'm not going to apologize for that. It's part of being a sports fan - without a little zeal from time to time, what fun would it be? I'm OK with you being the moral intellect for all of us, that's cool.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Class in sports went out the window about 30 years ago. This pertains to players and fans. Most players and fans are dumb f..cks, with the lone exception being SportsHoopla contributors.
I always preferred Ty Cobb's way the whole time.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One final note and no offense to the OP. I hate this thread for a couple of reasons. There is no need to be apologetic to anyone as a fan. Philly sports will forever be labeled as the rude and rabid fanbase. I say who fucking cares what everyone else thinks. No need to have a thread like this. We all have our sour apples and unfortunately I think that label stuck with us since 1960, just my opinion. People still today don't understand the booing of the Santa deal. If they actually took 5 minutes of there time to look it up, they would have a better understanding.

Cause offense.

He used a friggin Emmitt gif!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m not saying this about individuals....but the fan base as a whole. We have always had an inferiority complex as a fan base. But we won the whole....fucking....thing. We sat on top when it was all done this year. They don’t get to bait with no rings, Santa or anything anymore.

As for the rest....our fanbase has assholes before winning it all...and we have assholes after winning it. I’ll still take the latter over the former.

Why do some fans have no class?
Why is water wet?

Wasn't even the real Santa. Fuck him.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That guy that got puked on (with his 11-year-old daughter), was an off duty cop. I give him a lot of credit for his restraint. Had that been me, and some fuck puked on my daughter and me, I would have fucking shot him right there in the seats.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy that got puked on (with his 11-year-old daughter), was an off duty cop. I give him a lot of credit for his restraint. Had that been me, and some fuck puked on my daughter and me, I would have fucking shot him right there in the seats.
It's not like the girl was 5. I'm surprised the 11 year old didn't punch the pukers lights out.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I was wrong about Flyers fan. It was indeed the Phillies fan.