• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we end the Dak Wentz debate now?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this game was to showcase the QBs, then Wentz wins the match up hands down

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a moron.

Yes I'm a moron for saying Wentz is better than Dak.
But you're a genius for saying Philly isn't a team on the rise, there players are not training correctly that's thy they are injured and after week four you said it's obvious the Eagles will crash and burn.

Gotcha!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I'm a moron for saying Wentz is better than Dak.
But you're a genius for saying Philly isn't a team on the rise, there players are not training correctly that's thy they are injured and after week four you said it's obvious the Eagles will crash and burn.

Gotcha!

Liar

Aren’t you the one that doesn’t think DACA kids mooch off Americans?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak looks pretty average without the running game. Still a solid QB, but not as good as Wentz. That’s obvious.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016: Dak has a lot of help, ignore all the numbers, they're inflated. Wentz has no help.
2017. Wentz has a lot of help, MVP candidate; Dak is mediocre when he doesn't have a lot of help

I am sensing a little double standard here. (and no, it's not because Dak is black)

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016: Dak has a lot of help, ignore all the numbers, they're inflated. Wentz has no help.
2017. Wentz has a lot of help, MVP candidate; Dak is mediocre when he doesn't have a lot of help

I am sensing a little double standard here. (and no, it's not because Dak is black)

I see your point but it is obvious who is better. Collingherd summed it perfectly. Dak is a Vet, Wentz is a Maserati
Look at every non Cowboy and non Eagles post on here. Not knocking Dak at all but he's a 50,000 dollar Vet, Wentz is a 200,000 Maserati

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liar

Aren’t you the one that doesn’t think DACA kids mooch off Americans?

I'm a liar. Do you want me to cut and paste your posts verbatim?

DACA kids pay taxes and can't collect social security or welfare. Screaming deal for us Americans. If they get arrested they lose their DACA privilege.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're keeping score at home:

Dak had a better rookie season, Wentz is having a better season currently.

Determination: Too early to tell who will be better long term.

If you're keeping score at home:

Dak had a better rookie season, Wentz is having a better season currently.

Determination: Too early to tell who will be better long term.

LOL @ these Philly homers.

:finger2::stfu:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait! Dak is Black!?!?!?!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmmmm, kinda agree

But is it that Wentz maybe needs Less help than Dak?

Dak looks pretty brutal without a superstar RB and a perfect Oline

has Wentz maybe just shaken off the rookie rust and developing into a better player?

Does Wentz really have THAT much more help? Jeffrey for sure, he has still managed this season with Blount and Smallwood and Clement, not exactly the greatest of running games......The inconsistent Aghoular is still his 2nd best WR, Ertz was their last season...he did lose his LT as well

Im thinking the world around Dak needs to be more perfect than the world around Wentz

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmm, kinda agree

But is it that Wentz maybe needs Less help than Dak?

Dak looks pretty brutal without a superstar RB and a perfect Oline

has Wentz maybe just shaken off the rookie rust and developing into a better player?

Does Wentz really have THAT much more help? Jeffrey for sure, he has still managed this season with Blount and Smallwood and Clement, not exactly the greatest of running games......The inconsistent Aghoular is still his 2nd best WR, Ertz was their last season...he did lose his LT as well

Im thinking the world around Dak needs to be more perfect than the world around Wentz
He has arguable all-pros at every position on the OL except LT, but only because Jason Peters got hurt. If you believe PFF anyways. I hear you, but I think it's too early to say either way. Is Dak one of those QB's who is truly a function of his cast? Or is he more independent of it and takes advantage of it? Too early to tell either way.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has arguable all-pros at every position on the OL except LT, but only because Jason Peters got hurt. If you believe PFF anyways. I hear you, but I think it's too early to say either way. Is Dak one of those QB's who is truly a function of his cast? Or is he more independent of it and takes advantage of it? Too early to tell either way.

Definitely too early to tell, and SD is probably the perfect team to make Dak look like all is well again in Dallas this week

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely too early to tell, and SD is probably the perfect team to make Dak look like all is well again in Dallas this week
Oh boy, I can't agree. If there's anything that's reliable about LA, it's that Joey Bosa and Ingram are going to kill you. There SHOULD be opportunities to score, but most teams don't have a fun time passing against LA.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, I can't agree. If there's anything that's reliable about LA, it's that Joey Bosa and Ingram are going to kill you. There SHOULD be opportunities to score, but most teams don't have a fun time passing against LA.

Hard team for me to figure, seems they lack consistency, and a short week coming off a huge win, Im a bit skeptical

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard team for me to figure, seems they lack consistency, and a short week coming off a huge win, Im a bit skeptical
It's the coaching man. Also Rivers is showing some age on his arm. They've been scoring points at a rate similar to Denver prior to blowing their Peterman.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the coaching man. Also Rivers is showing some age on his arm. They've been scoring points at a rate similar to Denver prior to blowing their Peterman.

Could NOT agree more on both Rivers and Lynn

Why Anthony Lynn got a HC job after leading a brutally average Miami defense, just boggles the mind

Guess he interviewed well

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could NOT agree more on both Rivers and Lynn

Why Anthony Lynn got a HC job after leading a brutally average Miami defense, just boggles the mind

Guess he interviewed well
RB coach with the Bills. You're thinking of Vance Joseph. I personally think Joseph overachieved in Miami, but I don't know.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's way too early to make any conclusions about the two QBs. Hopefully they will both still be around in 10 years. I'll give you credit though--at least you waited longer than the guy who took the victory lap on Trubisky after they won the game where he threw 7 passes.

Wait.........What........? :doh: