• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we end the Dak Wentz debate now?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....3 games tells this tale

you sir, remain an idiot just poking a stick

much left to see in these careers, but you go ahead a stick that chest out. iT'S NOT LIKE PHILLY FANS HAVEN'T DONE THAT SHIT MANY TIMES BEFORE, only to look stupid in the end

Cowboys fans assured me they'd go at worst 4-2 when Elliott was out. Already wrong. I'll make no predictions on how many games the Eagles will win. I'm just enjoying this season for what it is. It helps that the Cowboys are such a mess. It's nice to kick back and watch Cowboys fans go crazy while their team unravels before their eyes.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am aware of that. Stats don't show how many plays Dak makes with his feet.

Eli has been terrible for the last 2 years. He has been very up and down his entire career. He is hanging his hat on 2 SB runs and that's not enough to overlook all his other issues. He just isn't that good.

I agree about Eli. For this year, Dak may actually be worse than him though. Everyone will say Dak lost his RB. Who does Eli have around him? Any quality running backs or receivers? And who is on his offensive line? It's remarkable he can put up similar numbers to Dak with what he's working with.

It's not a terrible thing to be the worst quarterback in the division. The NFC East has pretty solid quarterback play.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys fans assured me they'd go at worst 4-2 when Elliott was out. Already wrong. I'll make no predictions on how many games the Eagles will win. I'm just enjoying this season for what it is. It helps that the Cowboys are such a mess. It's nice to kick back and watch Cowboys fans go crazy while their team unravels before their eyes.
Spin again dude....I know zero cowboy fans who assured a 4-2 record without Elliott. Shoot, I know very few Cowboys who make predictions after watching the up & down cycle this team has been in for 15 plus years. I think you are spinning like crazy and just enjoying poking that stick of yours.

what's funnier is you acting like cowboy fans are the only fans who act crazy when their team plays poorly, a philly fan no less. TOO FUNNY!!

Walk Tall while you can

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....3 games tells this tale

you sir, remain an idiot just poking a stick

much left to see in these careers, but you go ahead a stick that chest out. iT'S NOT LIKE PHILLY FANS HAVEN'T DONE THAT SHIT MANY TIMES BEFORE, only to look stupid in the end

You take this way to seriously and personally. No one is sticking their chest out. We're just debating who the better QB is. It's no big deal and you are on here cursing people out for their opinion. Always so mad.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spin again dude....I know zero cowboy fans who assured a 4-2 record without Elliott. Shoot, I know very few Cowboys who make predictions after watching the up & down cycle this team has been in for 15 plus years. I think you are spinning like crazy and just enjoying poking that stick of yours.

what's funnier is you acting like cowboy fans are the only fans who act crazy when their team plays poorly, a philly fan no less. TOO FUNNY!!

Walk Tall while you can

The return of Zeke

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take this way to seriously and personally. No one is sticking their chest out. We're just debating who the better QB is. It's no big deal and you are on here cursing people out for their opinion. Always so mad.
GO THE FUCK AWAY MALCO
You dog 80% of my posts this year and say nothing other than expressing you butt hurt feelings. If you had half a clue, you wouldn't post about taking things personally & seriously.

Ignore my posts....I've tried to ignore your stupid ass, but you just love the drama. Take a fucking hike.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO THE FUCK AWAY MALCO
You dog 80% of my posts this year and say nothing other than expressing you butt hurt feelings. If you had half a clue, you wouldn't post about taking things personally & seriously.

Ignore my posts....I've tried to ignore your stupid ass, but you just love the drama. Take a fucking hike.

Jesus dude. Wow. You are angry.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's an opinion.
I'll still take Dallas's draft over phillys last year.
Time will tell this tale, not 3 games.

We're 26-27 games into that draft class's career, not 3.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're just debating who the better QB is
read the thread shithead.
your boy is stating Dak is the worst QB in the division and cowboy fans were predicting 4-2 without Elliott.

that shit won't fly.

and....IT'S YOU READY TO CLAIM YOUR QB AS BETTER
Good for you....most would think the second pick in the entire draft would be better than the 8th QB selected in that draft.

INSECURE remains all you

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't a QB on this earth who could play well in the Atlanta game. The runningback wasn't the issue in the philly game. Yes, Dak didn't play well against philly nor San Diego. I can't define what a QB is in those 3 games, you seem to think you can. We'll see.

As I told you two weeks ago, Dallas fans have heard it before. Aikman wasn't any good without his supporting cast, same was said about Emmitt and Irvin, Yet they all 3 somehow got in the HOF. Much still to see before defining what a player is remains my point.

We took two different views. Since our debate my opinion has clearly turned out to be the correct one to date. Things could change and if they do I'll change my opinion. But until then I'm taking Wentz 100 out of 100 times for the reasons we have already discussed. As I predicted once the perfect situation was removed Dak wasn't just OK, he was flat out bad.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We took two different views. Since our debate my opinion has clearly turned out to be the correct one to date. Things could change and if they do I'll change my opinion. But until then I'm taking Wentz 100 out of 100 times for the reasons we have already discussed.
I would take Dak last season and Wentz this year

much to be determined for the long haul

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like your sorry ass. BUY A FUCKING CLUE

You are either REAL STUPID and playing your tiresome agenda.

Dude, you have some serious serious anger issues. It's a chat board. You don't work for the Cowboys man. You are raging today over nothing. Dak has been poor but it's been a short sample size. Relax, but I'm sure everyone reading this thread is like... jesus, what's wrong with this guy.

And it's "really" stupid... not "real" stupid.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would not see those results if you did that to any QB more or less?

Not according to the moron Hate Kirk Redskins fans who appear to believe it does not matter. Cousins' situation has been far worse than what Dak has had to deal with the last few games. Yet Cousins is still putting up very good numbers, even after that ugly game last night.

Of course every QB will have different results with the players changing. But the drop in Dak's play has been so dramatic it does give credence to the theory that when things aren't going well he just can't carry a team like other QBs can.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's your opinion on things PE1...hardly facts
you are working the room for buddies and I couldn't care less.

Huhh? I am? You're not raging today? Jesus man, sad.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not according to the moron Hate Kirk Redskins fans who appear to believe it does not matter. Cousins' situation has been far worse than what Dak has had to deal with the last few games. Yet Cousins is still putting up very good numbers, even after that ugly game last night.

Of course every QB will have different results with the players changing. But the drop in Dak's play has been so dramatic it does give credence to the theory that when things aren't going well he just can't carry a team like other QBs can.

Cowboys fans think Dak is leaps and bounds better than Cousins.