• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we end the Dak Wentz debate now?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree both look promising, unfortunately for me. But again as I keep saying let's see just how good
Dak is when things are not so good around him.

By the way WTF is up with Dez?
IMO, I've said it was laughable Dez is even considered top 15, much less top 10. Dez had one real good season with the 16 TD's. He has never been able to separate. He has never ran good routes. He is a solid #2 and not a #1 elite wide receiver. Best thing for Dez would be Dallas drafting a good receiver

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree both look promising, unfortunately for me. But again as I keep saying let's see just how good
Dak is when things are not so good around him.

By the way WTF is up with Dez?

His numbers with Romo and without Romo are pretty startling.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't even know me. It's dudes talking football. Who care
wrong.
Most Dallas board posters know you.

It's funny....you dancing around about getting me banned. You seem so sure of that. Good luck!!

It does say a lot about who the fuck you are.
IRONIC you claim it's dudes just talking football.

you remain blind in one eye and just can't see outta the other eye.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, I've said it was laughable Dez is even considered top 15, much less top 10. Dez had one real good season with the 16 TD's. He has never been able to separate. He has never ran good routes. He is a solid #2 and not a #1 elite wide receiver. Best thing for Dez would be Dallas drafting a good receiver

Seeing as he's an asshole I wish you were right. But you are not.

2014: 88/1,320/16
2013: 93/1.233/13
2012: 92/1.382/12

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in no way throwing dirt over Dak, and I'd probably take him over Cousins and without a doubt over Eli. I'm just saying the belief that his success last year and early this season was in part due to the situation he was in prior to a month ago certainly has merit. You really have to start to wonder just how good he can be without a top 2 RB and great protection.

Whoa! Hell no I wouldn’t take him over cousins! I told these guys last season when everything was all peachy with the cowgirls that this story has played out too many times in the nfl ie Morris and rgknee. I could see this regression from a mile away. Hell, Ray Charles could see it

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong.
Most Dallas board posters know you.

It's funny....you dancing around about getting me banned. You seem so sure of that. Good luck!!

It does say a lot about who the fuck you are.
IRONIC you claim it's dudes just talking football.

you remain blind in one eye and just can't see outta the other eye.

A child's face can say a thousand words... especially the mouth part (My favorite poem of tours)

You know nothing about me. Maybe I go to Africa and deliver food and medical aid to poor people. Maybe I'm a thug. I know nothing about you as a person as you know nothing about me.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa! Hell no I wouldn’t take him over cousins! I told these guys last season when everything was all peachy with the cowgirls that this story has played out too many times in the nfl ie Morris and rgknee. I could see this regression from a mile away. Hell, Ray Charles could see it

I saw it coming too but let's not pretend Kirk does not have his issues. I think the upside for Dak may be a bit higher and I'm not about to totally change my opinion based on yesterday.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it coming too but let's not pretend Kirk does not have his issues. I think the upside for Dak may be a bit higher and I'm not about to totally change my opinion based on yesterday.

Man, you can’t seriously see what cousin Kirk has done with a team made up of several players basically signed off the streets? Did you see that only three players have played all 11 for the skins this year ( Kirk, Moses, VD)?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve tried to stay out of this debate, cuz it’s really none of my business. I’ll just say this I’m very happy with Kirk and went is a great qb that isn’t going to be fun having to face twice a year or more

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wentz lost his top offensive weapon.....things might be a little different.

Easy to judge Dak off the last few games, but it's just that. 3 games.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope everybody had a great day yesterday......I was sent off with enough leftovers to last me through Saturday or Sunday, depending on how hungry and greedy I am.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve tried to stay out of this debate, cuz it’s really none of my business. I’ll just say this I’m very happy with Kirk and went is a great qb that isn’t going to be fun having to face twice a year or more

Cousins has been amazing and what is even more shocking is......Washington seems indifferent about keeping him long term.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you put KC on Philly.....they would be a LOCK for the SB.

On Dallas, they wouldn't be missing Zeke thaaaaaaaaat much.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you put KC on Philly.....they would be a LOCK for the SB.

On Dallas, they wouldn't be missing Zeke thaaaaaaaaat much.

Agreed

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I love Carr but KC on the Raiders and we're not 4-6....even with Coop's drops.

KC is a leader.....

Carr could be, but I think he's still learning the role.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you can’t seriously see what cousin Kirk has done with a team made up of several players basically signed off the streets? Did you see that only three players have played all 11 for the skins this year ( Kirk, Moses, VD)?

Yeah I'm kind of familiar with the situation, for the record I am a huge Cousins advocate and those not wanting him signed long term are idiots IMO. I just see Dak's ability to escape and make a play like Russell Wilson is a huge asset, something Kirk just doesn't have in his tool box.

But it's close.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm kind of familiar with the situation, for the record I am a huge Cousins advocate and those not wanting him signed long term are idiots IMO. I just see Dak's ability to escape and make a play like Russell Wilson is a huge asset, something Kirk just doesn't have in his tool box.

But it's close.

That’s one thing in kirks game that has improved this season, he will only get better imo

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s one thing in kirks game that has improved this season, he will only get better imo

Wish you were right but yesterday he showed Robert Griffin pocket presence a few times. I do agree that he has run more, something I have always been asking for, and his pocket awareness has improved. But he simply is not the athlete who can escape and make plays on the run like guys like Dak, Wentz, Wilson etc can make. I can't think of one time where Kirk got out of a sure sack and made a play where we were left to wondered how he did that. We see the others do that all the time.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish you were right but yesterday he showed Robert Griffin pocket presence a few times. I do agree that he has run more, something I have always been asking for, and his pocket awareness has improved. But he simply is not the athlete who can escape and make plays on the run like guys like Dak, Wentz, Wilson etc can make. I can't think of one time where Kirk got out of a sure sack and made a play where we were left to wondered how he did that. We see the others do that all the time.

Nice throw to JC escaping and throwing, but yea I know what ya mean as far as not being sacked as easily