• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can the Pistons get it right?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pistons have a players only meeting to try to right their ship.
Pistons hope players-only meeting helps team stop their stumbling

Reggie's return was supposed to boost the Pistons, but it has only set them back. They have too much talent that should work together to be 3-5 since his return. But the ball isn't moving, the players aren't moving, and nothing seems to happen fast. I take the closed door, players only meeting as a good sign. Now they need to have KCP in non-stop motion and coming off screens like RIP used to be instead of planted as a statue in the corner every play. This one thing would make the offense 100% better. When every play is Reggie-Andre pick and roll even terrible teams catch on.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie is talented, but he is also a ball stopper. right now the half court offense is running through the two least efficient players on the court.

I think to best utilize RJax, he should be given the green light to run and attack in transition/secondary break. Once they get to half court, however, he needs to give it up. Harris, KCP, and Morris are all pretty good half court offensive players and are probably being underutilized.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie is talented, but he is also a ball stopper. right now the half court offense is running through the two least efficient players on the court.

I think to best utilize RJax, he should be given the green light to run and attack in transition/secondary break. Once they get to half court, however, he needs to give it up. Harris, KCP, and Morris are all pretty good half court offensive players and are probably being underutilized.
I agree about Jackson. I am hoping that he would learn the way that Jennings before he tore his Achilles. Initailly he played a lot like Jackson, but once he learned his teammates and started trusting them Jennings was running the offense well until his injury led to bringing in Jackson. Hopefully Jackson can learn to trust his teammates and do something with the ball before there are only a few ticks left on the shot clock. As the article said, the ball was moving much better and more players getting opportunity before Jackson; he needs to add his abilities to that teamwork instead of letting them eclipse it.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The middle of the east is basically the same. They've got plenty of time to turn around. 1 bad week shouldn't sink a team right now

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a few more games for Reggie will help but every player on that team is so inconsistent. They have the talent, they just need to find a/the groove.