• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can harbaugh name the qb or they've this week?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or are we going to have to wait on his press conferences and pussy footing around on it?

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He already said kaep is starting in the post game press conference. Its on the 49er website if you wanna watch it.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it wasn't long term. Was it?

Not fair to smith kap or the team. He needs to do it already.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for the grammar on the title. I phone + drinking today doesn't help. Lol

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He already said kaep is starting in the post game press conference. Its on the 49er website if you wanna watch it.

Technically, he said he thinks it'll be the same this week - which could mean Kaep as starter or it could mean, name his QB on Wednesday. BUT, I don't see ANY way that Harbaugh goes back to Smith now or the next week - and if so, why not the rest of the way? My reasoning:

Harbaugh knows what he's doing - he made his decision on sound reasons that go beyond week-to-week - this suggests that he'd stick with Kaepernick, that he was ok with this down to go with the ups. But if he didn't know what he was doing, I would assume he'd stick with Kaepernick out of spite, in a defensive posture to the media. So, I don't see him going back to Smith.

I think this will be Kaep's job for at least this week and next. Against the Patriots, they'll want more downfield passes and I expect him to do well against the Dolphins. If we need Kaep for the Pats, we need him for the playoffs. Why limit his learning experiences? The only negative result is more media and possible injury to Kaep.