• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Camp updates for your team

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news that I've been able to pick up from guys like @BigKen as well as other media outlets;

Trent Brown a 7th rounder originally selected by the 49ers is 6'-8" 380 lbs and has been a beast that likely wins the LT job replacing Solder. Short arms but quick and POWERFUL. NE traded their 2018 95th pick for Brown and SFs #143. He played RT in SF. Not sure why SF decided to let him go? Any 9er fans want to chime in?

Ryan Lewis at 6'-0" and 200 lbs is making a name for himself to possibly replace Malcolm Butler? Not too different as he was originally signed as an UDFA for AZ. They released him last year and NE placed him on their PS. The kid has been doing everything on the field from covering fast WOs running the post to shiftier guys like Edelman over the middle. literally blew up Tre Flowers in 1 on 1. Flowers has been very quiet and could find himself in a back up role if he doesn't do better.

Cordarelle Patterson likely sticks around as a returner and a WO he's been having a decent camp.

Duke Dawson NEs 2nd round pick out of Florida looks like he may find himself as the starting slot CB. This would be nice as BB hasn't been known for finding DBs in the draft.

Minus Patterson this is very typical of BB and his staff. Getting the most out of guys most hadn't ever heard of.

A little bad news;
Sony Mitchell left practice early the other day with a potential leg injury? Not much more info then that at this point.

Sorry the underlined part was a copy and paste that dealt with Brown and not Lewis.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well colts lost mewhort retirement . luck is wearing out the colts new d great practice but a long way to go for them . marlon mack will have a huge season due to improved o line and luck back .don't forget mack played the whole season hurt torn labrum he showed flashes of being great 6 r and 4 p over 20 yards . luck will play more in preseason games then normal . press are really talking up the new coaching staff . cain is looking like the colts 3rd wr behind ty and rogers . the colts offense are going to be huge at getting match ups and exploit what the D gives them .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colts got back both starting safties hooker and gaethers also starting lt Castanzo this week
colts are hoping for the line to be castanzo lt , nelson lg ,Kelly c , Slauson rg goode rt . with haeg back up to all howard back up t and smith pushing Slauson for rg . if they carry 9 o line be clark .

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of fun videos of bombs to Watkins and Hill- but that's not really news as we saw that last year minus Watkins

Like watching my grandson in 7 on 7 games. His QB can throw 60 yard bombs too. I can throw 40 yard bombs too. Watch the video and tell me.......how many defensive guys are coming full speed that want to tear his head off??? How about............NONE.......

I hate to put it like this but..........................this video reminds me of a time in my life when Playboy Magazine showed bare breasts and had a monthly readership of nearly 50 million. That's when I was 13 and didn't have a hell of a lot of sexual experience. Once I really got to know what girls looked like up close and personal, even Hustler wasn't worth a look. My point? Every QB in camp can throw a football 60 yards to any WR when there's no pressure and he doesn't have to run for his life. Let's wait until next Thursday and see how many 60 yard bombs Mahomes throws and connects.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like watching my grandson in 7 on 7 games. His QB can throw 60 yard bombs too. I can throw 40 yard bombs too. Watch the video and tell me.......how many defensive guys are coming full speed that want to tear his head off??? How about............NONE.......

I hate to put it like this but..........................this video reminds me of a time in my life when Playboy Magazine showed bare breasts and had a monthly readership of nearly 50 million. That's when I was 13 and didn't have a hell of a lot of sexual experience. Once I really got to know what girls looked like up close and personal, even Hustler wasn't worth a look. My point? Every QB in camp can throw a football 60 yards to any WR when there's no pressure and he doesn't have to run for his life. Let's wait until next Thursday and see how many 60 yard bombs Mahomes throws and connects.
It is indeed not news outside of being able to throw 60-80 yards in the air.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone looks terrible, all hail Jimmy G.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is indeed not news outside of being able to throw 60-80 yards in the air.

I agree, Moose. My point is that almost every QB in every camp can throw a football 60-80 yards.

In all honesty......my grandson is 16 years old and has played QB since he was 5. he's 6'1" 185. He can throw a football 70 yards and hit a receiver. As long as he's not being chased like a rabbit. Matt Cassell could throw a football 90 yards in the air. I watched him throw from the end zone to the opposite 10 yard line three or four times in a row. After Brady got hurt, he had one season where the Patriots were 11-5.

Where is he now??

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us don’t have time to search for all 32 teams camp news. Can we get a thread of the good and bad from your teams summer?
The Eagles are in training camp as Super Bowl champions.

They won it last year even though they didn't have Hall of Fame Jason Peters at left tackle.

They didn't have Sproles whom the whole offense was designed around until he got hurt.

They didn't have their pro bowl middle linebacker and signal caller Jordan Hicks.

They didn't have special teams ace Chris Maragos.

These are all top players at their respective positions and the Eagles won the Super Bowl without any of them.

They are now all back.

Watch out league.

:hungry:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Moose. My point is that almost every QB in every camp can throw a football 60-80 yards.

In all honesty......my grandson is 16 years old and has played QB since he was 5. he's 6'1" 185. He can throw a football 70 yards and hit a receiver. As long as he's not being chased like a rabbit. Matt Cassell could throw a football 90 yards in the air. I watched him throw from the end zone to the opposite 10 yard line three or four times in a row. After Brady got hurt, he had one season where the Patriots were 11-5.

Where is he now??
Ok, well the arm is seen in college too. Mahomes legitimately may have the biggest arm in the league at the moment. I understand camp is mostly BS but the arm is very real with Mahomes.

FRANCHISE.0.gif

Can't make that throw off-balance without an incredible arm and hit the receiver accurately.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, well the arm is seen in college too. Mahomes legitimately may have the biggest arm in the league at the moment. I understand camp is mostly BS but the arm is very real with Mahomes.

FRANCHISE.0.gif

Can't make that throw off-balance without an incredible arm and hit the receiver accurately.
There is really zero doubt that this kid will be good with Andy.
Zero.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the most hilarious shit.
Ten wide receivers :pound:

They might need them all lined up to get one open.

At this point everything out of camp are hype stories, but Gallup has looked good in his route running and actually catching the ball.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin is a scatback at best.

At least he fits unlike the way they tried to fit Switzer into that role when he's actually a true slot.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FRANCHISE.0.gif

Amazing. I always loved to watch Mike Vick throw. It was so effortless and came out like a cannon.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUINCY Wilson the one that was a healthy inactive most of last year under chucky .Wilson is standing out as the no 1 cb he says looking at tape he is 10 x better this year . I think the colts D will be a learning team much like the falcons a few year back . they will learn a lot from luck picking them apart . seems the colts are happy with Wilson no 1 hairston as nickel hooker and gaiethers at safety only leaves no 2 cb for a fight between moore and desir . all 3 linebackers will be new unless morrison is able to hold a spot . simon and sheard have both moved to ends on the line .

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where is he now??

Detroit.