• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Camp news

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the other day the Broncos really feel like they found out what was wrong with TE Greg Dulcich - and expect him to have a big season. I really hope this this is true,

I was saying this a few weeks ago and you didn't want anything to do with it.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is amazing how little information you can actually squeeze out of the OTCs and Mini-camps run by Sean Payton.

I trust in Sean Payton - I think the ownership group could not have performed better than they have since the acquisition - and you can tell Sean Payton believes the Broncos will be contending this year. The proof of that is keeping Courtland Sutton on the team instead of shipping him off for picks or a personnel package. If Payton has an accurate passer and a true 50/50 ball winner - he sees 1st downs and touchdowns.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side Note: One thing I really liked about Sean Payton last year was him sticking up for Jerry Jeudy when the Broncos alumni roasted him and got into a twitter war with him last year. When Jeudy was mentally losing it a bit and letting the criticism get to him he calmed it a bit by speaking highly of Jeudy as a player and a person. Something you don't always see coaches care enough to do if it isn't one of their players they brought in.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side Note: One thing I really liked about Sean Payton last year was him sticking up for Jerry Jeudy when the Broncos alumni roasted him and got into a twitter war with him last year. When Jeudy was mentally losing it a bit and letting the criticism get to him he calmed it a bit by speaking highly of Jeudy as a player and a person. Something you don't always see coaches care enough to do if it isn't one of their players they brought in.
And then shipped him out of town…

;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then shipped him out of town…

;)

Right, which was very smart financially but that isn't the point. The point was he had his players back during a tough time. Like seeing a coach stick up for his player and not throw him under the bus when he is down. Shows great leadership. On the reverse side of this someone could come back and say he did the opposite with Russell Wilson.