• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Talbot or Dominic Hasek in his prime?

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like his game too stealth, he gave up some softies against the Kings, but that's expected for a 20 year old. Can't wait to see what he does in the future. I like the Richter comparison BTW, there are lots of similarities in style.

i really shouldnt make that comparison to be fair, but I like his height because when he drops he still be able to cover the net. I should say he is aggressive in the crease and covers that space as well, comes out to the correct distance and challenges due to his height....HAS FOCUS!

I need to see how he is getting scored on and that is a huge indicator

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really shouldnt make that comparison to be fair, but I like his height because when he drops he still be able to cover the net. I should say he is aggressive in the crease and covers that space as well, HAS FOCUS!

I really wish my Pens had drafted him instead of Joe Morrow when we had the chance a few years back. Grew up in our own backyard & we passed him up :L

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really shouldnt make that comparison to be fair, but I like his height because when he drops he still be able to cover the net. I should say he is aggressive in the crease and covers that space as well, comes out to the correct distance and challenges due to his height....HAS FOCUS!

I need to see how he is getting scored on and that is a huge indicator

He gives up some 5 hole goals from what I've seen. Makes sense considering his height.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 hole in my opinion, means he is taking half a second off his visual on the shot. Can be easily corrected due to all the physical elements he has for goaltending

I agree, it can easily be worked on and it's not like he gives up the 5 hole often. Just noticed that when goals get scored on him it's usually the 5 hole.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit Rangers gotta get him back, screw the Ducks.
But I do like that call coach B did by calling him up to start, it created a spark and a win.

Yeah I agree stealth, he really made it a series against a very good Kings team that's on top of their game right now.