• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I cant begin to say how dumb you response was.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To compare any rookie or even a 2nd year player to a veteran who was 2nd in the MVP voting last year is completely insane. You can't.

Vick, as an all around offensive player is top 3 in the NFL.

Vick, purely as a QB is in the top 8.

Eitherway, he's damned good.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that is your opinion, where my response was accurate. Newton blows.

I like Ohio State and Auburn, and I wouldn't want Pryor or Newton anywhere near this team.

And you have 0 to back that up. Everyone said Ryan Leaf was going to be great remember? Until he plays you can't say he is gonna suck. Brady was a 6th round pick he was supposed to suck. Look at him now. You can never say a player is going so suck before they every play a real NFL game. That is why your response was stupid, not your opinion. You are entitled to whatever opinion you want.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have 0 to back that up. Everyone said Ryan Leaf was going to be great remember? Until he plays you can't say he is gonna suck. Brady was a 6th round pick he was supposed to suck. Look at him now. You can never say a player is going so suck before they every play a real NFL game. That is why your response was stupid, not your opinion. You are entitled to whatever opinion you want.

Except I thought you were talking about my response to Kramer, and not my opinion on Newton. Your response to me seemed like it was in direct response to my comment on Kramer since it was structured the same way.

Anyways, Newton blows ass.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except I thought you were talking about my response to Kramer, and not my opinion on Newton. Your response to me seemed like it was in direct response to my comment on Kramer since it was structured the same way.

Anyways, Newton blows ass.

:L

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Either our defense is very very good, or Cammy boy is extremely bad.

What says you, Kramer?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either our defense is very very good, or Cammy boy is extremely bad.

What says you, Kramer?

LOL. Go fuck yourself. I just checked the board for some god damn reason. Good timing IMO.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam has potential, he will have ups and downs, unfortunately for him, he's with the Panthers, that's not as bad as being a Bengal, but it is still pretty bad.

:drama:

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cam will take time to show his skills.... He has his moments where he can make plays with his legs, but it's clear that he also struggles with some basic quarterbacking skills at this time. It certainly doesn't help that he has a horrible retread of an offensive coordinator, a coach that nobody ever wanted even though he had been a top coordinator for years, and very little talent at receiver. It will be an ugly year for Carolina.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's exactly what I said he would be. A guy who can run like few others at QB, but who lacks a lot of basic QB skill. He's going to need a very good coaching staff around him to teach him how to be a QB instead of a glorified RB back there.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam showed exactly what I think a lot of people are expecting. He can't read a defense. He never called a play in the huddle in college, and was always told the #1 WR route, and if he wasn't open, he was to run.

Maybe he'll turn into a Vick down the road, but right now...he's better off sticking with the same game plan as in college. Look, and run. If he tries to read a defense, he's going to be hammered either with pressure, or poor reads.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cam showed exactly what I think a lot of people are expecting. He can't read a defense. He never called a play in the huddle in college, and was always told the #1 WR route, and if he wasn't open, he was to run.

Maybe he'll turn into a Vick down the road, but right now...he's better off sticking with the same game plan as in college. Look, and run. If he tries to read a defense, he's going to be hammered either with pressure, or poor reads.

Agreed! But Kramer wanted him over who he calls Ginger? Laughable! We picked the right QB..I have seen the following do better yet:

Gabbert
Ponder
Newton
Locker was decent but not starting....

Of all rookie QB's Dalton has performed the best in a game....

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newton had his receivers drop 4 passes last night. When he tried to stay in the pocket ala Peyton Manning he looked terrible, though. I imagine they told him to stay there and do that because their coaches are complete retards. When he scrambled and was able to use his athleticism he looked good. Newton will have more yads passing, more td's, less int's, more yards rushing, and more rushing td's than Dalton....by far.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newton had his receivers drop 4 passes last night. When he tried to stay in the pocket ala Peyton Manning he looked terrible, though. I imagine they told him to stay there and do that because their coaches are complete retards. When he scrambled and was able to use his athleticism he looked good. Newton will have more yads passing, more td's, less int's, more yards rushing, and more rushing td's than Dalton....by far.

Yet when the Bengals WR's dropped 6 passes last week, you didn't want to use that as an excuse for Dalton? Can't have it both ways (unless you like it like that)

Hard to see Cam doing more than Dalton, but then again, the Bengals are going to try and run a lot. It won't be a winning year for either team, but as far as offense goes, the Bengals certainly look like they are better suited for the long haul. Add in a couple of guards next year, and the offense will be in better shape.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No way does Newton have more passing TDs than, well, maybe anybody. He'll run for several though.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think it's unfair to compare Cam Newton to Michael Vick.... Vick has never won a damn thing. Cam's a winner and I think he'll win at the NFL level.

Dalton's a winner...do you think he'll continue to win too? Tebow was a winner in college and his intangibles are off the charts...3rd string behind Kyle Orton.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm watching the DVR right now...Cam looks good when he tucks and runs. Highly inaccuarate throwing the ball. Shows good pocket presence I suppose. Dont know what you guys are talking about that think he looks great...His best throw was an incompletion to S.Smith