• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton - "Still Our QB"

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players sign a release for valid reasons. They are limited. If Cam is getting care that the team is aware of and there is no "need to know"
They can't just release it to the public because reporters and crotchety old men want to know.

What if he is getting a vasectomy? Do we have the right to know?
What if he is taking fertility drugs? Do we have the right to know?
What if he is getting a tatoo removed from his ass? Do you want a picture? Believe me, there are people here who do!
I understand and agree with all of that.
That is exactly why I prefaced it with "Splitting Hairs".
Because It's NOT a HIPPA violation.
But it may be an ethical or moral violation.

Vasectomy?
Does Bill want Cam out there with a freshly torn bag? Does Cam want to be out there with a freshly torn bag? But no, we don't need to know.

I just got one. I'm not running or even walking for a while.

Fertility drugs...yeah, the NFL might want to know that one before they test him.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in the Hoop.

A thread goes from "Will Cam be the staring QB because Bill said "he's our starter, now."

all the way to: Cam's rights being violated if he gets a vasectomy and takes fertilization drugs.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong arguments in favor of Cam starting.

Having two quality TEs will improve the pass blocking

Having two quality TEs will improve the run blocking and tke up one or two defensive players which should allow Cam to run or significantly more and better yardage than 2020.

Mac Jones will not be able to take off like Cam.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although HIPAA doesn’t apply to non-covered entities, these companies still have a legal obligation to protect the confidentiality of employee health information in their possession under the US Privacy Act of 1974 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as well as state-level regulations relating to data protection.
Southie, I swear to GOD that this is true.

Last night my wife received a phone call and didn't answer because she didn't recognize the number. They left a voice mail and it was transcribed by T-Mobile.

A surgeon was calling another doctor from a foreign telephone number. He discussed a patient (gave the name) gave the names of two other doctors who he consulted with. Gave the medical condition and the seriousness and then gave his diagnoses and the surgical procedure he suggested. Apparently the patient is a young female with a deformed spine and is not growing properly. He's suggesting that they meet on Monday discuss removing the deformed portion and replacing it with a cementing and post procedure that 'might' fix the problem.

She tried to call the doctor back but couldn't connect and then she texted him but it was undeliverable.

Talk about HIPPA violations. Then I told my wife about the discussions going on in here and she suggested I tell you about this without giving the names of the doctors or patient. What are the chances of dialing a wrong number and dumping a shitload of personal info onto someone elses phone.

What are the chances that the call would go to someone who read all 4400 pages of the ACA and has sold insurance for Anthem?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking about getting one. How bad is it?
Really, not bad. Every day gets easier.
It was two and a half weeks ago.
I was mobile the next day and back to work the day after, just walking slower than usual.
I think my doc messed up. He said the stitches would dissolve in about 10 days. 20 days later, last night, my wife pulled them.

SOOO much better today. Got 3.57 miles in this morning without a hitch.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I had my vasectomy done, my wife was in there with me. While the doctor had one of my vas deference out and ready to snip, cauterize and tie off. He asked my wife if I cut our kids umbilical cords? She said yes. He then asked her if she like to cut my tubes?! Of course he was kidding. But she really wanted too.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I had my vasectomy done, my wife was in there with me. While the doctor had one of my vas deference out and ready to snip, cauterize and tie off. He asked my wife if I cut our kids umbilical cords? She said yes. He then asked her if she like to cut my tubes?! Of course he was kidding. But she really wanted too.
Drove myself there.
Got hacked.
Drove home.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drove myself there.
Got hacked.
Drove home.

One of my best friends had it done shortly after I did. He decided to go drinking and dancing that night. When he woke the next morning his balls had swollen to the size of a grapefruit and turned black. He called his sister who was a nurse to come over to his house and examine his nuts. How embarrassing!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my best friends had it done shortly after I did. He decided to go drinking and dancing that night. When he woke the next morning his balls had swollen to the size of a grapefruit and turned black. He called his sister who was a nurse to come over to his house and examine his nuts. How embarrassing!
My brother in law/BF went out plowing snow that night. Figured he was only sitting in the truck, what the hell.
He hit a rock with the blade just as he was getting full momentum and had the throttle down.
No seat belt, knees into the dash, nut sack into the steering column.
bloody nutsack that was swollen for weeks.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My brother in law/BF went out plowing snow that night. Figured he was only sitting in the truck, what the hell.
He hit a rock with the blade just as he was getting full momentum and had the throttle down.
No seat belt, knees into the dash, nut sack into the steering column.
bloody nutsack that was swollen for weeks.
How blessed we all are to get to share in the joyous events. Do you realize as we read them we also feel them?