• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Calvin Johnson, Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weekly reminder. Every single team has a better rookie WR than arcega-whiteside.

McLaurin would have been electric here.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know our WR are inexperienced but you can't keep pointing to how much better other WR are. At what point do you point the finger at Schwartz. I am sick of his defense (if you can cal lit that). I wonder how good our WR's would look if they played our defense in a real game!

I blame a lot of our issues on coaching right now. We need to get some coaches in here that can teach and game plan. I think it is time to let Doug pick his own crew.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know our WR are inexperienced but you can't keep pointing to how much better other WR are. At what point do you point the finger at Schwartz. I am sick of his defense (if you can cal lit that). I wonder how good our WR's would look if they played our defense in a real game!

I blame a lot of our issues on coaching right now. We need to get some coaches in here that can teach and game plan. I think it is time to let Doug pick his own crew.
McLaurin has been good against others too.

There are rookie WRs all over the league making plays every week.

Whiteside would give up 40 interceptions and score 1 touchdown if he went up against Rasul Douglas all year.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McLaurin has been good against others too.

There are rookie WRs all over the league making plays every week.

Whiteside would give up 40 interceptions and score 1 touchdown if he went up against Rasul Douglas all year.

I bet they look great in practice. :D I don't know but we can't keep saying every WR is better than what we have. There is also something to be said for chemistry with your QB. Who was McLurin's college QB?

None of these receivers were expected to be contributors this year. I actually like the fact that the are now forced to play. I am just not ready to say he is a not a good receiver and won't have a productive future.

Most QB's and WR eat our defense up. I lay this a Doug's feet now. He is established and should be able to bring his guys in. Schwartz is not one of his guys.

We can look around the league and I am sure you can find players that are doing better. Once these kids get on the same page with Wentz and they get their timing down they will look better.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I’m glad we didn’t pick up Gordon now.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Irvin?

:bolt:

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but he can play the game.

His physical ability to play the game is doubted by no one. The capacity to play (pending suspension) and keep his shit together while playing is up for debate.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weekly reminder. Every single team has a better rookie WR than arcega-whiteside.

McLaurin would have been electric here.
McLaurin has 3 years left on his rookie contract. Though I suspect that even if he has multiple 1,000-yd seasons, he'll be shipped off to the Bears or Chargers in exchange for a 3rd rounder. Washington simply doesn't let quality players slip into free agency because they dump them first.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His physical ability to play the game is doubted by no one. The capacity to play (pending suspension) and keep his shit together while playing is up for debate.

We only needed him to finish out the year. Now it's too late! Lurie better hold Howie accountable for this waste of a season. Howie has done nothing to improve the team since game 2.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We only needed him to finish out the year. Now it's too late! Lurie better hold Howie accountable for this waste of a season. Howie has done nothing to improve the team since game 2.

You miss my point. If there was any assurance from the NFL that he would play this year some team would absolutely have grabbed him by now.