• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call me evil, but I hope that all of the voters vote OkSt #3 next week if they win

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think?

I'm pretty sure I've made my position clear, I am against the rematch but I'm still going to support my team. What would you do if VT was in this position? Would you just say aww screw VT this year?

Why the WDE?

Heh - I just had to through the wde in there. Nah - you seem cool man. You just like to give ppl a little hell from time to time and that's all good.

I hereby retract the WDE!

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh - I just had to through the wde in there. Nah - you seem cool man. You just like to give ppl a little hell from time to time and that's all good.

I hereby retract the WDE!

It's all cool man.

I actually like VT alot, I went to the VT-Bama game in 09 and you guys had a great fan base from what I remember. I hope I get to go to the game 2013, and I'm really hoping for a home and home series soon.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all cool man.

I actually like VT alot, I went to the VT-Bama game in 09 and you guys had a great fan base from what I remember. I hope I get to go to the game 2013, and I'm really hoping for a home and home series soon.

I hear ya man. In 2009 I wasnt fortunate to go - but all of the Bama fans I had a chance to meet during the year leading up to the game were really chill and humble. I hope we can make it a series for sure.