• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC and the Next Best 3 Week 7

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why they will lose. You have blind faith and a poor lack of football knowledge.

Funny the original poster in here picks Mizzou to win 24-10.....is that blind faith and lack of football knowledge as well?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss @ Memphis- Kind of odd for a contending SEC West team to go on the road to face a team from the American Conference, but Memphis and Oxford aren't too far away and I'm sure the Ole Miss faithful will travel. Memphis comes into this game undefeated, and a win here would likely make them the front runners to be the mid major to get a New Years day bowl game. What was originally scheduled as a cupcake will turn into a big game for Ole Miss. At the end of the day though, Memohis has struggled a bit on defense, and I don't think they have the talent to matchup with Ole Miss's wide receivers, and Ole Miss has the talent on defense to stop them. Final Score: Ole Miss 38-17

I like this game for some reason. Taking Memphis to win it outright.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I definitely wouldn't be shocked. At the moment, Memphis is my choice the play on New Years for the mid majors. They've looked good, and their nearly foot tall QB(forget his name) has a cannon.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping Tennessee doesn't have a letdown vs Bye...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Memphis is a really good team, they just have a pretty bad defense. This will be the best defense team by far they will play all season and their defense cant stop a fly. I would be surprised if Ole Miss lost or if the game was within one score.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memphis is a really good team, they just have a pretty bad defense. This will be the best defense team by far they will play all season and their defense cant stop a fly. I would be surprised if Ole Miss lost or if the game was within one score.

Probably right. But it always seems like the middies get up to play the SEC and the SEC has a tendency to overlook them, now the decent teams in the SEC usually get their shit together by the 2nd half and pull out the win, but these games almost always wind up in the LOL threads.

If ole piss doesnt have their heads on straight, they are in for a rude awakening.

Dropping all my vcash on it.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice picks

Mine would be

Ole Miss 41-34 over Memphis, I think Memphis will have some success on offense, assisted somewhat by turnovers, after all Florida put up 38 on Ole Miss, and their defense hasn't seemed as dominant as it was last year.

Louisiana Tech 27-24 over Mississippi State- Louisiana Tech came close to Kansas State but they pull it off here, Prescott is basically Mississippi State's whole team, Louisiana Tech takes advantage of his lack of weapons here.

At least they're conference games

Kentucky 28- 21 over Auburn- didn't think I'd be saying that LOL

Vanderbilt 30- 17 over South Carolina- South Carolina having offensive issues combined with a bad pass defense, ouch.

Who avoids the 3 game losing streak?

Georgia 10-6 over Missouri, Georgia's touchdown is set up by a Missouri turnover.

Alabama 38-27 over Texas A&M- Texas A&M's young team starts off hot but collapses late in the game.

Florida 27-21 over LSU- SI cover has me going Florida, LSU throws one pick 6

Next best 3:

Stanford 31-17 over UCLA- David Shaw has had Mora's number

Iowa 21-10 over Northwestern- fears of a late season Northwestern collapse exist.

Michigan 31-14 over Michigan State- it just seems like Michigan is going to destroy Michigan State, and Michigan State is on the verge of a late season skid

Pretty damn close with the UGA-Mizzou game. 9-6 UGA, all field goals on both sides.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty damn close with the UGA-Mizzou game. 9-6 UGA, all field goals on both sides.

Not bad overall

That Georgia Missouri one was a fantastic call

I wiffed on Michigan/Michigan State, being too worried about the SI cover curse, and the crappy SEC teams