• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call me evil, but I hope that all of the voters vote OkSt #3 next week if they win

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The split votes between Stanford, Virginia Tech and them are the only thing holding them under Bama. I don't think that we have the numbers to overcome but they do.

This rematch is utter bullshit. Sacrifice our #3 votes to get another conference champion and deserving team in the game.

Bama finishes second in their division and gets an extra week off. Ridiculous.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cheers to that

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed man - this exemplifies why the BCS is flawed. I think that Rod Gilmore guy did a good job last night stating why such a scenario is bad for college football.

Most of the Bama fans seem pretty chill,but I hear ya - its the 2% crowd that knows nothing of cfb except Bama and that's it. Unfortunately, these tards are the ones you have to hear from every day and make the other fans look bad...

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The split votes between Stanford, Virginia Tech and them are the only thing holding them under Bama. I don't think that we have the numbers to overcome but they do.

This rematch is utter bullshit. Sacrifice our #3 votes to get another conference champion and deserving team in the game.

Bama finishes second in their division and gets an extra week off. Ridiculous.

I think they will do just that IF they beat Boomer Sooner. Unless they completely demolish them, I see no hope of them jumping 'Bama. At that point everyone would just say Oklahoma was overrated to begin with. As much as I think you should be a conference champion and that I don't want to see a rematch, its obvious this year that LSU and 'Bama are heads and shoulders above the rest.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just kidding, but that's how the 2% works. You say something negative about Bama and they shake their head and in their best southern accent, "ROLL TIDE".

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
2 things: (and ive said this on the main board alll along)

1) If bama wins in a close game, LSU will have the best argument for a split NC in a long time. <---Avoiding this scenario is one of the main reasons we even have the BCS

2) @ this time im 90% sure that i wont watch a rematch.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it is a rematch, then you'll probably see the AP vote for LSU regardless of the outcome. Bama would get the BCS championship, but much like in 2003, the AP can vote their own champion.

I just don't see anyway that Bama is not in the NCG because the voters have basically made up their mind that they want a rematch and I don't see enough voters giving OSU the required votes to move them passed Bama.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
• Wins over current BCS Top 25 teams: Oklahoma State: 5, Alabama: 2.

• Wins over current BCS Top 50 teams: Oklahoma State: 7, Alabama: 5.

• Wins over FBS teams with winning records: Oklahoma State: 6, Alabama: 3.

• Conference titles: Oklahoma State: 1, Alabama: 0.

• Losses to Iowa State: Oklahoma State: 1, Alabama: 0.

LSU-Alabama rematch makes mockery of BCS system - Stewart Mandel - SI.com

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things: (and ive said this on the main board alll along)

1) If bama wins in a close game, LSU will have the best argument for a split NC in a long time. <---Avoiding this scenario is one of the main reasons we even have the BCS

2) @ this time im 90% sure that i wont watch a rematch.

Agreed. I would rather watch new blood get rocked by LSU then see a team that has already lost to them play in a rematch. I also since the beginning of this year I REALLY wanted to see a QB with real football IQ (i.e. Luck) go against LSU.

Last edited by a moderator:

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're such a hater.

Are you the 2% portion of the fan base we are referring to (above)?

Or...maybe you could be part of the 98% we get along with but you are just having a bad day and hating on our boy 46. What say you sir...

WDE!!!!

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you the 2% portion of the fan base we are referring to (above)?

Or...maybe you could be part of the 98% we get along with but you are just having a bad day and hating on our boy 46. What say you sir...

WDE!!!!

What do you think?

I'm pretty sure I've made my position clear, I am against the rematch but I'm still going to support my team. What would you do if VT was in this position? Would you just say aww screw VT this year?

Why the WDE?

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you be taking the week off, seeing as you don't have to play on championship weekend. The Bama basketball team is pretty good this year. Give them a look-see.

You are right, our team has been playing light out hoops.

Look, I get the hate. All I'm saying is don't hate our fanbase and team for what happened, hate the BCS and the lack of a playoff. (Which I reread the thread, and some of you Hokies pointed that out).

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is not hate.....

I hate West Virginia.
I hate that other school in the state.

I have defended and lauded Alabama in the past. I just think this whole thing is ridiculous and fans that out and out support it are as well.