• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bye....

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big recruiting week for the staff and a HUGE recruiting weekend for NW next weekend.....a number of huge prospects coming to visit including 5 star RB Joe Mixon, and top OG prospect Damien Mama.

Oh and we picked up a big JUCO commit yesterday in DL Joe Keels...he'd been offered by a ton of schools including Bama, USC, and Nebraska. He's from Kenosha and is MG's cousin, and it looked like we were his first choice if he grades processed....(which they did yesterday, hence the commitment).

Looks like the staff is up to 15 commits, so we might be well on our way to the full 25 member class. Andersen is off to a good start!

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is shaping up to be a really nice looking class. I'm interested in seeing how this coaching staff differs in recruiting wide receivers from Bielema and his staff.

We haven't had very big classes the last couple of recruiting cycles. I'm also very interested in seeing how this staff views red shirting freshmen. Of anyone in this current freshman class, I was kind of expecting Alec James to see the field a little bit more as a true freshman(has he been on the field at all?)

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is shaping up to be a really nice looking class. I'm interested in seeing how this coaching staff differs in recruiting wide receivers from Bielema and his staff.

We haven't had very big classes the last couple of recruiting cycles. I'm also very interested in seeing how this staff views red shirting freshmen. Of anyone in this current freshman class, I was kind of expecting Alec James to see the field a little bit more as a true freshman(has he been on the field at all?)

James is redshirting I believe...but the staff looks like they will be redshirting kids less....Shelton, Jacobs, wheelwright, Washington and I couple others have already seem time.

But yeah, Wr is definitely a need...we have had a decently rated Wr turn out since toon.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea James and Obasi are intriguing. Both redshirting? Thanks for the recruiting update Doc!