• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

By the way, the Philadelphia Eagles have CLINCHED a playoff spot.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's go back and revisit it all. Everything went down in the Power Rankings for week 10 after the Eagles had lost to the Chargers.

Right off the bat before we even get to I see a few things unrelated to the Eagles I hit out of the park. You have people criticizing my move to put the Packers at #1 following a loss without Rogers. As we enter the final week of the season now, Packers currently have the most wins in the NFL. So I'd have to say I was correct on the Packers.

Then we have people criticizing me for having the Falcons at 27 (they sit at 26 in my final power rankings for the season). Once again people here buying into that team being anything more than terrible which I already established earlier in the season.

@Scooby-Doo @returnofjakedog @Moab @rmilia1 How about the Falcons that you so valiantly propped up this season?

Everything that I just said there in my well thought out arguments for how things would play out for the Falcons and Eagles was 100% TRUE!

Well this is insanity at it's finest. You said something that was outright wrong. And you're still trying defend yourself. Just keep these laughs rolling. You're a character.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then immediately after that last post I copied from me I stated the following:

There is a very strong chance that the Eagles win out. All you have to do is look at their schedule.
@Broncos - WIN
Saints - WIN
@Giants - WIN
@Jets - WIN
BYE
Redskins - WIN
Giants - WIN
@Redskins - WIN
Cowboys - WIN as the Cowboys rest their starters to prepare for the playoffs.
Wow... The Eagles are not that good... No way that even comes close to happening, outside a win vs the Bye...

They have won 3 of their 9 games this year and you're telling me they could all of a sudden go on a 8 game winning streak?

So I ended up getting 6/7 correct on the next 7 games which in my now confirmed highly qualified opinion is pretty good especially when that analysis came when the Eagles were 3-6 coming off a loss and were heading into back to back games of @Denver (5-4) who were coming off of a major blow out win over Dallas and the Saints (5-4). Especially when you had people like @Anointed One claiming that there was "no way that even comes close to happening"

Now I'm going to get hurt a little bit here in the final week because low and behold the Eagles are the ones, not the Cowboys who have secured their position so well to rest their starters in this final week.

Last edited:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then immediately after that last post I copied from me I stated the following:

So I gotta getting getting 6/7 correct on the next 7 games is pretty good especially when that analysis came when the Eagles were 3-6 coming off a loss and were heading into back to back games of @Denver (5-4) who were coming off of a major blow out win over Dallas and the Saints (5-4). Especially when you had people like @Anointed One claiming that there was "no way that even comes close to happening"
you're a clown. I like it.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I ended up getting 6/7 correct on the next 7 games which in my now confirmed highly qualified opinion is pretty good especially when that analysis came when the Eagles were 3-6 coming off a loss and were heading into back to back games of @Denver (5-4) who were coming off of a major blow out win over Dallas and the Saints (5-4). Especially when you had people like @Anointed One claiming that there was "no way that even comes close to happening"

Now I'm going to get hurt a little bit here in the final week because low and behold the Eagles are the ones, not the Cowboys who have secured their position so well to rest their starters in this final week.
You were still 100% wrong because they did not go undefeated... You were fortunate due to the QB's you had to face over that time... At the time, most of those teams still had their starters... And you can still lose to Dallas this weekend...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were still 100% wrong because they did not go undefeated... And you can still lose to Dallas this weekend...

Yeah read the bottom of my post you goober. Eagles are resting their starters so this will likely be a loss for them. Even I didn't foresee the Eagles locking up their playoff spot before the final week of the season.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah read the bottom of my post you goober. Eagles are resting their starters so this will likely be a loss for them. Even I didn't foresee the Eagles locking up their playoff spot before the final week of the season.
You were still 100% wrong... :D

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's go back and revisit it all. Everything went down in the Power Rankings for week 10 after the Eagles had lost to the Chargers.

Right off the bat before we even get to I see a few things unrelated to the Eagles I hit out of the park. You have people criticizing my move to put the Packers at #1 following a loss without Rogers. As we enter the final week of the season now, Packers currently have the most wins in the NFL. So I'd have to say I was correct on the Packers.

Then we have people criticizing me for having the Falcons at 27 (they sit at 26 in my final power rankings for the season). Once again people here buying into that team being anything more than terrible which I already established earlier in the season.

@Scooby-Doo @returnofjakedog @Moab @rmilia1 How about the Falcons that you so valiantly propped up this season?

Everything that I just said there in my well thought out arguments for how things would play out for the Falcons and Eagles was 100% TRUE!

For the record, I doubt I proclaimed the Falcons as the next coming of anything. I do, however, realize this is the NFL and the league as a whole is competitive to the point that the Jags can beat the Bills, the Bucs need a big comeback to beat the Jets and the Broncos blowing out the Cowboys as examples. That stated, I will state that there is a fine line between the Falcons and the Eagles. If they played 10 times, I'd guess that it would probably be a 6-4 or 5-5 series....so before you dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back, you should probably come to the reality that the NFL is a very competitive league once you get past the top and bottom 5 or 6 clubs.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ummmmmm........
I don't know why you tagged me on that. I never propped up the Falcons.

So you said that the Eagles would go undefeated, and then they didn't.

I'm confused. So you are celebrating almost being right??

Good for the Eagles. They have played well this year. It is still yet another incorrect prediction by RtK.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know. The stick-figure with 61 recepts (44th) on 100 targets for a 61% catch rate (157th!). 207 YAC is (106th), 5 TDs (tied for 56th).

So 3.81 recepts per game on 6.25 targets is now considered "great"?

phrase GIF
Oh yeah, he's more elite than Kupp

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmmm........
I don't know why you tagged me on that. I never propped up the Falcons.

So you said that the Eagles would go undefeated, and then they didn't.

I'm confused. So you are celebrating almost being right??

Good for the Eagles. They have played well this year. It is still yet another incorrect prediction by RtK.
ALMOST is a big deal for Filthy fans.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The hours you have invested in researching and finding all these quotes is crazy. You have a lot of pent up anger you might want to address.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hours you have invested in researching and finding all these quotes is crazy. You have a lot of pent up anger you might want to address.

Hahaha

Gotta hand it to ya RTK… you really got me.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice that the Eagles got into the dance. Congrats on that but gloating about this is childish and makes OP look even more like an annoying little person. Easy schedule followed by depleated rosters on said schedule and big whoop, Eagles get in.
Don't start acting like they will go on a SB run here although I would be okay with them upsetting the Bucs at this point if it came to that. I highly doubt it though. Bucs, Rams, Cowboys all vastly superior teams to what they have walked through down the stretch.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really rather black and white. These are yes/no questions.

Did RTK state the Eagles would go 8-0 down the stretch?

Yes.

Did the Eagles go 8-0 down the stretch?

No.

Any other conversation about playoffs, or catches/not-catches - is a separate argument/conversation. To try and conflate multiple results in order to hide the result of the original question at hand cannot be done.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesnt take a lot of time or effort since they are all within the first 1-2 pages of the thread.