• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

By the way, the Philadelphia Eagles have CLINCHED a playoff spot.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is your victory dance regrads to DeVonta Smith?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be serious. You were right on the eagles, as was i. Hes been adequate with room to
Grow

No he's been great. He's the best WR the Eagles have had since DeSean and Maclin. He's only going to get better especially as they make him more of a featured part of the offense going forward in the years ahead. He made so many great clutch just wow catches this season. He had a great season opener and then for about a month or so had some uncharacteristic drops at times as he was adjusting to the NFL but he has been sensational the rest of the way.

The kid absolutely lives football too, it's his obsession along with his obsession to be great and work hard to improve. There is no doubt that he is just going to keep getting better and better and a very fast rate.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he's been great. He's the best WR the Eagles have had since DeSean and Maclin. He's only going to get better especially as they make him more of a featured part of the offense going forward in the years ahead. He made so many great clutch just wow catches this season. He had a great season opener and then for about a month or so had some uncharacteristic drops at times as he was adjusting to the NFL but he has been sensational the rest of the way.
Best wr since them Means little in context. Only going to get better does not mean hes been great. He hasnt made so many….. hes missed more.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best wr since them Means little in context. Only going to get better does not mean hes been great. He hasnt made so many….. hes missed more.

Oh he's been great.

And he hasn't made many, missed more what?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he's been great.

And he hasn't made many, missed more what?
I understand you are an Eagles fan and it been a while since you’ve seen acceptable WR play but great is a little bit of an overstatement.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed more catches than hes made great ones. I know i know, its not true ! And!…you will post a tweet or
Youtube video for “truth”

That flat out isn't true.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have to say, I didn't want to do this. But after dealing with constant harassment and ridicule all season by people who think they know a lot more than they do when all I had done was present a well thought out roadmap for what I believed would happen based on actual facts of the season. After all of that, I simply have to do this now.

There is no doubt many that I will miss in this thread, but I will focus mainly on the Philly trades Zach Ertz thread where this first began and then also my Power Rankings for week 8. But let's start with that Zach Ertz thread. I pointed out from the start how the Eagles didn't seem to have issue with being able to beat bad teams. It was only when they played good teams with good QBs that they struggled and lost. Upon review of the schedule it was pretty clear that after the first part of the season that it was mostly bad teams and bad QBs left.

It was October 15th, the Eagles had just fallen to the Bucs to go 2-4 and they finally traded Zach Ertz which was long overdue. At this point @dbldwn711 made the ridiculous statement, as he often does, that:

This of course was not the case. Which I pointed out in a very logical post and of course dbldwn711 kept going back at me with laughable nonsense that was laughable back then for people who are capable of seeing the big picture like me but now it is laughable for everyone else now too.
I’ll give you props for calling your shot, but you sure do love you some RTK. You are like the Antonio Brown of the hoop.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love RTK. He’s the only guy who can start a tribute thread aimed at another poster and have it backfire onto him.

That’s real talent gentlemen.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love RTK. He’s the only guy who can start a tribute thread aimed at another poster and have it backfire onto him.

That’s real talent gentlemen.

Is that stepping on your own dick kind of talent?