• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bweezy just got paid. He is dead to us now

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and at the end of the supervised rehab, the giants didn't feel he could recover enough to bring him back.

The Gs were also out of it by that point, and Weez had already spoken against the org on multiple occasions. I also suspect that Weez had the idea in his head that the Giants should have paid him as if he were never injured, and when they did not, he had already crossed them off his list of acceptable destinations. This is just me talking out of my ass, though.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kinda like finding out that your hot ex bitch-of-a-girlfriend is dating your enemy. She was a BEAST in the sack, but a pain in the ass to deal with everywhere else.

You see that she is now pleasuring your most hated of foes, and that drives you crazy. Then you remember that her voice was nails-on-a-chalk-board.

My ex-girlfriend was terrible in the sack.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a great Giant and was sort of left out on his own after he gave up his arm for the team.

"Brian Wilson, LA Dodger" is just some pitcher to hate but the BWeezy, crazy antics, thought as nails, where the beard was born, etc etc Brian Wilson gets to be preserved in Giants history.

Just saw this ad in a sidebar on ESPN:

"Modern Swag". LOL.