• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buy or Sell

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh snap cd....I spaced on Sanders there. You're right though, he's probably more apt to grab 60 balls than Latimer would be in his rookie year.

You know....after mulling over a bit, I'm gonna buy yours. As long as Moore can get back to where he was healthwise, I think he's still got plenty of room to grow and be one of the better FS out there. Ward was my fav addition of the offseason as been touted as an intelligent player who showed last year he's one of the top 3-4 SS out there. Just no more off the field issues. I think everybody is totally fed up with that.

Buy or Sell: We will go into Seattle week 3, play super physical smash mouth ball and come out winners 21-17 to get that little bit of redemption we've all been wanting.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will actually buy this one. Last year the Broncos had the game against Baltimore circled and came in with a great game plan and energy to take down the team that knocked them out. I think the Broncos have went out and done quite a bit with the idea of taking on these hard nosed defenses such as changing up the OL, having a better focus towards the run game, and getting a receiver better built for the press coverage in Emmanuel Sanders. Defensively we have added some major hitters with the main goal of smashing the opponent in the face. This will be a close one but this game will be a statement game for the Broncos to the rest of the NFL of watch out. Now having said that then I do see us losing to NE later in the season to then beat them in the playoffs.

Buy or Sell: We have a surprise starter at the Right Tackle position in week 1 (right now most expect Chris Clark to start)

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm selling there. Clark played far above expectations last year, and IMO cemented his status as our starter at RT. I was intrigued by the prospect of dangling him out there as trade bait pre-draft, but moving Franklin to the left side created a gap on the right, which Clark should more than adequately fill......even more so considering he's got pretty much a full season of experience under his belt now.

Buy or Sell: We will have 3 guys in the secondary who will record 4+ interceptions. Don't have to say which players for the "buy", but I'm gonna go with Moore, Talib and the shocker.......the rookie Roby.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm selling there. Clark played far above expectations last year, and IMO cemented his status as our starter at RT. I was intrigued by the prospect of dangling him out there as trade bait pre-draft, but moving Franklin to the left side created a gap on the right, which Clark should more than adequately fill......even more so considering he's got pretty much a full season of experience under his belt now.

Buy or Sell: We will have 3 guys in the secondary who will record 4+ interceptions. Don't have to say which players for the "buy", but I'm gonna go with Moore, Talib and the shocker.......the rookie Roby.
I'm gonna buy this one. Unfortunately, since the early days of Champ Bailey, the Bronco's have not been a prolific group in terms of interceptions. I think they place a premium on that statistic this season. There are also plenty of QB's on their schedule this season that are certainly capable of obliging them in that endeavor.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's your buy or sell Kwit? :becky:

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will also buy the 4+ INTs for 3 of our DBs. And stepping in for Kwit...

Buy or sell: The Broncos as a team will have 2200 yards and 24 TDs rushing this season. (Last year they had 1873 and 16.)

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I'm going to change that to 20 TDs.

Can I do that? Lol.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I'm going to change that to 20 TDs.

Can I do that? Lol.

Sure you can, but I'm gonna say sell on that. I don't think Ball rushes for much more than 1000 yards, and I don't see another 1200 coming from the rest of the group. Maybe 20 combined TD's, but if we're talking about just rushing TD's, I don't know if I can see that. Even if Ball gets 10-12 TD's you're talking 8-10 from the others.

Buy or Sell: We will not have one player on the team be suspended for ANY amount of games this year for any infraction of league rules.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you can, but I'm gonna say sell on that. I don't think Ball rushes for much more than 1000 yards, and I don't see another 1200 coming from the rest of the group. Maybe 20 combined TD's, but if we're talking about just rushing TD's, I don't know if I can see that. Even if Ball gets 10-12 TD's you're talking 8-10 from the others.

Buy or Sell: We will not have one player on the team be suspended for ANY amount of games this year for any infraction of league rules.

I will buy that. Not much to base it on other than we have actually made it through the first round of suspensions where most of the big ones happen. Miller seems very focused on the season ahead with Ware on board (might be the biggest and best reason we signed Ware). Talib seems to have put some of his immaturity behind him. Ward hopefully has learned his lesson. The rest of the team seems like they have not gotten in a whole lot of trouble.

This next month is going to feel like an eternity though not only for us fans but also the players so hopefully they can find constructive things to do.

Buy or Sell: Bradley Roby actually takes the #2 Corner position from Chris Harris by the end of the season.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will buy that. Not much to base it on other than we have actually made it through the first round of suspensions where most of the big ones happen. Miller seems very focused on the season ahead with Ware on board (might be the biggest and best reason we signed Ware). Talib seems to have put some of his immaturity behind him. Ward hopefully has learned his lesson. The rest of the team seems like they have not gotten in a whole lot of trouble.

This next month is going to feel like an eternity though not only for us fans but also the players so hopefully they can find constructive things to do.

Buy or Sell: Bradley Roby actually takes the #2 Corner position from Chris Harris by the end of the season.

Sell. Harris is too good, no way he loses his position.

Buy or sell: This one is from earlier that kind of got skipped over, so I'll repeat it. The Broncos earn a first round bye.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sell. Harris is too good, no way he loses his position.

Buy or sell: This one is from earlier that kind of got skipped over, so I'll repeat it. The Broncos earn a first round bye.

I will actually say Buy on this one. I think they grab the #2 seed though this time around. Either Indy or New England will grab the #1 seed but I think one of those 2 teams falters at one point during the season plus I see us for sure beating the Colts (especially since Mathis is suspended) and then making a game of it in NE. Right now I would say NE stands the best shot since they have us at home.

Buy or Sell: Ball has a better season this year than Moreno had for us this past season (this isn't just about the rushing yards but the total package)

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buy or Sell: Ball has a better season this year than Moreno had for us this past season (this isn't just about the rushing yards but the total package)

Sell. Moreno was great out of the backfield. Ball is a better runner between the tackles, and if he stays healthy, should eclipse 1,000 yards rushing, but he has yet to show he can excel as a receiver out of the backfield and be as good in pass protection as Moreno was.

Does not mean he can't, just that he has to prove it and to have a better season than Moreno did last year overall in those 3 phases will be a tall order.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sell. Moreno was great out of the backfield. Ball is a better runner between the tackles, and if he stays healthy, should eclipse 1,000 yards rushing, but he has yet to show he can excel as a receiver out of the backfield and be as good in pass protection as Moreno was.

Does not mean he can't, just that he has to prove it and to have a better season than Moreno did last year overall in those 3 phases will be a tall order.

No Buy or Sell?
From what I understand the coaches are very impressed with Ball's receiving ability so far. So we shall see what all happens.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Morph. Moreno had a really good season last year. Ball will have to prove that he can do it.

Buy or Sell: Last year there were six teams that had more than 20 defensive interceptions. The Broncos will eclipse the 20 interception mark in the 2014 regular season.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Morph. Moreno had a really good season last year. Ball will have to prove that he can do it.

Buy or Sell: Last year there were six teams that had more than 20 defensive interceptions. The Broncos will eclipse the 20 interception mark in the 2014 regular season.

Oh I agree Ball has a lot to prove for the team but I think the Broncos not resigning Moreno after such a good season shows the coaches have all the trust in the world in Ball to live up to those expectations. I mean it is not like Moreno signed a huge deal.

As for your question. I will buy that. The secondary should be much stronger this year as I think Talib fits this defense and what the coaches want better than DRC, Harris should be good to go, and Roby is a vast improvement over what we had last year (or at least I am thinking he will be) when Champ went down early and never fully recovered. Throw in the pass rush should be vastly improved with Von, Ware, Wolfe, Smith, and others joining the fun this year compared to last year where we pretty much only had Jackson and Phillips to try and create a pass rush. I look at a team like Carolina that really didn't have that great of a secondary but still had 20 interceptions and really the pass rush dictates the secondary more than anything else unless you have a loaded secondary like Seattle.

Buy or Sell: Marvin Austin shows he is healthy and ready to contribute and makes the final 53-man roster.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buy or Sell: Marvin Austin shows he is healthy and ready to contribute and makes the final 53-man roster.

Buy, he has shown talent when healthy and Del Rio has a knack for getting the best of his players.

Buy or Sell: Broncos handily control AFC West. I am talking clear division winners.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buy, he has shown talent when healthy and Del Rio has a knack for getting the best of his players.

Buy or Sell: Broncos handily control AFC West. I am talking clear division winners.

I absolutely buy that. The Broncos have made solid improvements in the off-season. The Raiders have as well but they have so much further to go. The Chiefs appear to be moving backward and the Chargers are treading water. All of our division rivals have a similarly brutal schedule as well. The Broncos may not win 13 games again but they should take the division by at least 2 or 3 games.

Buy or Sell: The Broncos beat the Colts in game one of the season by more than 2 touchdowns.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely buy that. The Broncos have made solid improvements in the off-season. The Raiders have as well but they have so much further to go. The Chiefs appear to be moving backward and the Chargers are treading water. All of our division rivals have a similarly brutal schedule as well. The Broncos may not win 13 games again but they should take the division by at least 2 or 3 games.

Buy or Sell: The Broncos beat the Colts in game one of the season by more than 2 touchdowns.

Buy. I think the Broncos approach this game much like they did the Baltimore game to kick off the season last year. It may be close for awhile but I think the Broncos pull away in the second half and win easily.

But or Sell: Peyton Manning throws for 40 or more touchdowns next season.