• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Butler going to reject a max offer

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just saying, Butler knows he is stuck here if he takes an offer sheet from anybody. His betting on himself this time around is betting on him not getting injured so he can leave with no chance for the bulls to force him to stay.
Yeah, the only way he would be betting on himself is if he took the regular offer sheet for 1 year and around 5 mil. I think he wants to get the super max in a few years though. That would require 2 1 year deals, or a 2 year deal, which I am not sure is possible. That's why he's looking for a shorter term deal. A four year deal will allow him to receive the super max in the prime of his career from the Bulls. An offer sheet for three years of the max would be perfect for him to get the super max, but I seriously doubt any team will offer it to him because the Bulls will just make it darn near impossible for them to get their choice free agents since they already know the Bulls will match. I think butler is stuck. I don't buy that he has a rift with the Bulls though. I think it's all about money. He held out for an extra million last year and bet on himself. I think he's just making sure he can cash in on a huge contract down the road. If he keeps playing the way he has he definitely deserves it.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just saying, Butler knows he is stuck here if he takes an offer sheet from anybody. His betting on himself this time around is betting on him not getting injured so he can leave with no chance for the bulls to force him to stay.
We signed him! No need to worry any longer. 5 year max with player option on the final year. We got him until 2019/2020

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet Jimmy!