• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Butler gets "special" treatment from Bulls?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure it didn't. Maybe I'm biased being a Pacers fan, but it seems like fans here in the Chicagoland area let Butler off the hook all too easily...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. A teams best player gets special treatment. Truly shocking.

What's next? Paying them more than everyone else?

Funny thing is, I'd be willing to bet that if whoever complained had needed the same accommodation, they'd have gotten it.

I will say though, that someone actually complaining about that does seem to speak to some chemistry issues.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure it didn't. Maybe I'm biased being a Pacers fan, but it seems like fans here in the Chicagoland area let Butler off the hook all too easily...

Not disagreeing with you, but it does make a certain amount of sense. Rose has the most to lose with Butler emerging as their best player.

I think you've said that you live in or near Chicago, so I'm sure you have more access to what their fans and media are thinking than I would out here in Cali.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. A teams best player gets special treatment. Truly shocking.

What's next? Paying them more than everyone else?

Funny thing is, I'd be willing to bet that if whoever complained had needed the same accommodation, they'd have gotten it.

I will say though, that someone actually complaining about that does seem to speak to some chemistry issues.

Might be your boy Pau. Either he or Taj, or perhaps Aaron Brooks who's also on the other side of 30.

95 percent sure it wasn't Derrick Rose though. Like I've made known many occasions and as you've acknowledged in this thread - I'm a Cubs and Bears fan that watches Chicago sports news daily, and I can honestly say that Derrick Rose isn't vocal enough to exhibit that level of complaining.

But, he once won an MVP though, and the Laker and Heat fans still probably hold grudges over him for that alone (because lo and behold their guy(s) should have won it).

So when it comes to drama with the Bulls - When in doubt blame Rose.:L

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be your boy Pau. Either he or Taj, or perhaps Aaron Brooks who's also on the other side of 30.

95 percent sure it wasn't Derrick Rose though. Like I've made known many occasions and as you've acknowledged in this thread - I'm a Cubs and Bears fan that watches Chicago sports news daily, and I can honestly say that Derrick Rose isn't vocal enough to exhibit that level of complaining.

But, he once won an MVP though, and the Laker and Heat fans still probably hold grudges over him for that alone (because lo and behold their guy(s) should have won it).

Usually Rose is dumb enough to say his stupid stuff straight into the camera, not as an anonymous quote.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me holding a grudge against Rose? Because the heat embarrassed him in 2011 when he won the mvp lol. You're crazy