• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Busted Athletes Are 0% Believeable (Mathis)

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Douchebag Harbaugh Style I believe, a witty nickname created by a hack Seattle sports DJ who is actually a Dolphins fan at heart.

Ding ding ding.

Winner.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Ding ding ding.

Winner.

So no vendetta against Harbaugh calling him DHS right? :)

Of course I have a vendetta against Sherman. I think he's the king of douche bags. He's a loud-mouth, sanctimonious, lying cheater. Just like I suspect Mathis is (minus the loud-mouth, sanctimonious part).

Just like I think Harbaugh is a huge jerk. Just like I think Aldon Smith is a blight on society. I call 'em how I see 'em.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I admitted I had the particular distinction between a first PED test and a first other-banned-substance test wrong. I missed that one distinction, but the point about their stories being bull shit is still valid.

Which is how you characterized it, so how was I wrong exactly? :tsk: :L :lol: :whistle: :laugh3:

:suds:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no vendetta against Harbaugh calling him DHS right? :)

Of course I have a vendetta against Sherman. I think he's the king of douche bags. He's a loud-mouth, sanctimonious, lying cheater. Just like I suspect Mathis is (minus the loud-mouth, sanctimonious part).

Just like I think Harbaugh is a huge jerk. Just like I think Aldon Smith is a blight on society. I call 'em how I see 'em.

No sweat sick.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Which is how you characterized it, so how was I wrong exactly? :tsk: :L :lol: :whistle: :laugh3:

:suds:

I'm just saying "characterization" of Sherman (and Mathis) remains. I thought they were repeat offenders by my misinterpretation of the giant PDF file of NFL rules. They were not. But they were still offenders. I don't think correcting "repeat offenders" with "offenders" changes the point I was making about their storied being dubious and worthless due to the NFL's confidentiality agreement.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying "characterization" of Sherman (and Mathis) remains. I thought they were repeat offenders by my misinterpretation of the giant PDF file of NFL rules. They were not. But they were still offenders. I don't think correcting "repeat offenders" with "offenders" changes the point I was making about their storied being dubious and worthless due to the NFL's confidentiality agreement.

Jesus dude. Your repeat offender stuff wasn't in 6pt font. Saying they HAD to have been repeat offenders is indeed mischaracterizing their cases and thus my response.

I'll give you credit for this though, no matter how little real value this thread is you are bound to keep trying to make it into something bigger. Boredom is fun isn't it?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Jesus dude. Your repeat offender stuff wasn't in 6pt font. Saying they HAD to have been repeat offenders is indeed mischaracterizing their cases and thus my response.

I'll give you credit for this though, no matter how little real value this thread is you are bound to keep trying to make it into something bigger. Boredom is fun isn't it?

Perhaps we meant two different things by characterization. I'm no longer relying on that particular misinformation, but I still think they're both lying cheats for being 1-time offenders. Fair enough?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps we meant two different things by characterization. I'm no longer relying on that particular misinformation, but I still think they're both lying cheats for being 1-time offenders. Fair enough?

And you've said this a dozen times... and I agreed with it... and said it wasn't anything new.

There is no point in even reading what any of them says when they come up dirty. No one was more vocal about Seattle's issues than I and I called each and every one of them fucking morons.

It really doesn't matter if they are taking roids, adderall, or had too many poppy seed muffins. They are idiots and/or cheats in either event so no matter what the truth is they deserve scorn. That's all I was saying.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you've said this a dozen times... and I agreed with it... and said it wasn't anything new.

There is no point in even reading what any of them says when they come up dirty. No one was more vocal about Seattle's issues than I and I called each and every one of them fucking morons.

It really doesn't matter if they are taking roids, adderall, or had too many poppy seed muffins. They are idiots and/or cheats in either event so no matter what the truth is they deserve scorn. That's all I was saying.

Side note, I actually tested positive (very slight amount but still enough to get popped) in college for opium and almost got kicked off the team because as a starving college kid, I actually ate a Costco 12-pk of poppy seed muffins within a 24-hr period right before my piss test. Just a stupid 17 yr old kid without any idea that poppy seeds are from the same plant. Had to petition NCAA and re-test.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Side note, I actually tested positive (very slight amount but still enough to get popped) in college for opium and almost got kicked off the team because as a starving college kid, I actually ate a Costco 12-pk of poppy seed muffins within a 24-hr period right before my piss test. Just a stupid 17 yr old kid without any idea that poppy seeds are from the same plant. Had to petition NCAA and re-test.

That never would've happened if you watched a healthy dose of Seinfeld. I'm always saying people don't watch nearly enough TV these days. :tsk: