• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Burrow out for year

Mat 49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it was, I figured the Bengals would have a tough time getting to the play-offs. Now at 5-5 and basically fucked in every tiebreaker scenario and with Burrow out, they're done. It sucks for Bengals supporters but also for any fan of football. Burrow is a guy that is truly fun to watch work and he's a likeable guy as well.
Except that he is like a fantastic linebacker that Dallas had several years ago he can't stay on the field, he is always hurt!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns QB is out for the year.
The Bengals QB is out for the year.
The Steelers QB is in for the year.

...so by default...
If Pickett goes out for the year would anyone even really notice?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that he is like a fantastic linebacker that Dallas had several years ago he can't stay on the field, he is always hurt!
I'm not in on the "always hurt" thing. Year 1. blew out his knee. It happens. Years 2 and 3. No serious injuries, made it to SB and then AFCCG. This year has been shitty, yeah but the whole brittle player, always hurt thing is pretty much too early and not accurate. Still played through the calf thing although was hampered. This wrist thing is slightly questionable in how it seems to be something that was there before this game and not reported but again, it's something that happens. I'll wait and see on Burrow concerning injuries. He could easily come back and have 3-4 seasons of good health, for all we know.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....it was a solid game.

TNF is jinxed....LOL.

They need to get rid of that.......

If the NFL is as serious about injuries as they say,TNF needs to go.....It does not give enough time for players to heal up,especially as the season goes on.....

But fortunatley money talks.....

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday Night games are horrible. Both teams had bodies dropping left and right. Bengals lost Burrow for the season, Ravens lost Jackson's favorite weapon for the season. The games are usually sloppy. I can't remember the last time I watched a Thursday night game that wasn't on Thanksgiving that I felt was a great experience from a viewing aspect. Of course the games aren't going anywhere because they make a shitton of money, and now they are testing Friday nights and looking at Tuesdays. They are going to have to expand the rosters to 75 just to keep warm bodies on the bench.

And now we drink. Who-Dey
Chubbs knee got blown up on a thursday

It's shit football fuck Thursday football

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s football.

Next man up.

All levels are like this. The best team ever started their backup QB most of the season.
Nick Foles only played the last 6 games.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd laugh so hard if Pittsburgh took the division somehow. It probably won't happen, but still...
I think Baltimore wins it but it is possible the Steelers win it.