• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bundesliga Thread 2018-2019

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a while since I've posted... Disappointing season for hoffie

Nagelsmann does what he can with always losing talent. Still reasonable position. Next year will be trouble with Nagelsmann gone and over at Leipzig. Poor Nagelsmann, Werner will probably be gone by then lol.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d probably want Jovic over Werner. Saw a report that now BVB to bid against Bayern for Odoi, and that the Hernandez transfer is closer to being done.

I am starting to lean to Jovic. Werner has tremendous pace and his (non penalty) goals per minute for his age is only bettered by Mbappe I read earlier this year. So still not bad for someone so young. Just wondered what Werner would do with talent around him like Bayern. Also he is a bit short, so on crosses taller defenders will have an advantage on him. Uli probably only likes him better because he is German, and I read sometime back, Uli would like a team of mostly the best Germans...better for the National team too if that were the case, they could all get called up and be more familiar with each other. Uli / Karl Heinz...the real version of the 2 idiots in the movie Trading Places at times.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to lean to Jovic. Werner has tremendous pace and his (non penalty) goals per minute for his age is only bettered by Mbappe I read earlier this year. So still not bad for someone so young. Just wondered what Werner would do with talent around him like Bayern. Also he is a bit short, so on crosses taller defenders will have an advantage on him. Uli probably only likes him better because he is German, and I read sometime back, Uli would like a team of mostly the best Germans...better for the National team too if that were the case, they could all get called up and be more familiar with each other. Uli / Karl Heinz...the real version of the 2 idiots in the movie Trading Places at times.
lol

Did you see Uli’s statement about how Man City signs big players after the sheikh raises oil prices? Uli really pissed them off.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Did you see Uli’s statement about how Man City signs big players after the sheikh raises oil prices? Uli really pissed them off.

Yeah...but it is true I think! Man City is doing some shady business it seems!

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but seems a bit pricey....but we'll see.

You see Coman and Alaba got hurt in Euro qualifying? I see Coman back though in training.
Yeah, I saw that. Not surprising one but.

On a different note, FCB coming to Houston, LA, and Kansas City this summer.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you read the article it states that they discovered MCL ligament damage today in his knee and is having immediate surgery. Hope that doesn't hinder him for next year. Now for sure Boateng and Hummels are gone. Wouldn't you think? I saw a projected lineup for Bayern next year with Pavard as right back and Kimmich in the midfield now (still think right back is best spot). That means probably bye bye Javi (who is rumored to be going back Atlectic Bilbao (I think). Hernandez and Sule as centerbacks for many years now and Alaba at right back I guess. The article had Hudson-Odoi at right wing....not sure with Gnabry you need that.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you read the article it states that they discovered MCL ligament damage today in his knee and is having immediate surgery. Hope that doesn't hinder him for next year. Now for sure Boateng and Hummels are gone. Wouldn't you think? I saw a projected lineup for Bayern next year with Pavard as right back and Kimmich in the midfield now (still think right back is best spot). That means probably bye bye Javi (who is rumored to be going back Atlectic Bilbao (I think). Hernandez and Sule as centerbacks for many years now and Alaba at right back I guess. The article had Hudson-Odoi at right wing....not sure with Gnabry you need that.
I would think Boateng is certainly gone. Probably Hummels too. I would also prefer Kimmich stay at RB as well. He is perfect there.

I was a bit surprised by the knee issue for Hernandez. Hopefully nothing major.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think Boateng is certainly gone. Probably Hummels too. I would also prefer Kimmich stay at RB as well. He is perfect there.

I was a bit surprised by the knee issue for Hernandez. Hopefully nothing major.

Also, it is a bit interesting he still plays behind Felipe at Atletico Madrid. Not sure if you want to pay 80 mil for a guy who is behind a 33 year old in the left back pecking order. We'll see how it works out. He will be a center back at Bayern and fill in when Alaba has his annual injury or two at left back. Hummels might survive this if Hernandez is not ready to take the leap for full time center back duty.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, it is a bit interesting he still plays behind Felipe at Atletico Madrid. Not sure if you want to pay 80 mil for a guy who is behind a 33 year old in the left back pecking order. We'll see how it works out. He will be a center back at Bayern and fill in when Alaba has his annual injury or two at left back. Hummels might survive this if Hernandez is not ready to take the leap for full time center back duty.
Whispers of Alaba going to Arsenal or Barca now.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whispers of Alaba going to Arsenal or Barca now.

Damn. I like Alaba a lot.

I see Bayern vs Arsenal on July 17th in LA. I think I might go since I am up in the Bay Area and can take one those $59 Southwest Specials down for the game.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. I like Alaba a lot.

I see Bayern vs Arsenal on July 17th in LA. I think I might go since I am up in the Bay Area and can take one those $59 Southwest Specials down for the game.
I was also thinking of going to that one. Either that or the KC match.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was also thinking of going to that one. Either that or the KC match.

Best game is vs Real Madrid in Houston. Don't like humidity so not going there. LA game is at night I would think since it is a Wednesday and then stay with my daughter. Cheap trip to LA and then back. Might not even miss a day of work and still see the game.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best game is vs Real Madrid in Houston. Don't like humidity so not going there. LA game is at night I would think since it is a Wednesday and then stay with my daughter. Cheap trip to LA and then back. Might not even miss a day of work and still see the game.
Yeah, when I saw one of the cities was Houston, I knew right away I would go to one of the other two.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess it all comes down to Der Klassiker this weekend. Should be fun. Been awhile since this game was this important.