• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bundesliga Thread 2018-2019

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of teams in trouble, Schalke not good this year in Bundeliga...although in UCL decent. Odd. It is a big club, develop a lot of young talent, and then sell it or give it away. Tough to be a Schalke fan with all the players they let go over the recent years. 4-0 drubbing by Dusseldorf embarassing. Looks like Dusseldorf staying up for another year.
They have been surprisingly impotent in the BL. Surprised they have showed better in the UCL.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gnabry and company unstoppable today.
Missed today’s game. In Hawaii. 430 AM start time too early for me lol. Looked like a lot of fun. Back in first with the goal differential now too. Now can they do it against Liverpool without Müller and Kimmich. Conan and Alaba should be back.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed today’s game. In Hawaii. 430 AM start time too early for me lol. Looked like a lot of fun. Back in first with the goal differential now too. Now can they do it against Liverpool without Müller and Kimmich. Conan and Alaba should be back.
No Robben either due to a calf injury most likely.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell yeah you’ll do it Wednesday. We lost at something called Red Star Belgrade in the The group stage. We are pustrid on the road in the UCL.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah you’ll do it Wednesday. We lost at something called Red Star Belgrade in the The group stage. We are pustrid on the road in the UCL.

Bayern will have their best setup men for Lewandowski in the stands, Muller and Kimmich. Need a huge game from James and Goretzka here.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bayern will have their best setup men for Lewandowski in the stands, Muller and Kimmich. Need a huge game from James and Goretzka here.

I think you guys may have a tough time scoring. But Liverpool won’t score. Their sense of urgency is not there atleast for the first 3 away games on offense in the UCL. An it’s carried over to these last few games away in the PL. I’m hoping they score some today which I think they will but it’s at Anfield. But Wednesday is not at Anfield.

I’ve got 1-0 to Bayern.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James looking sharp. Hope it translates to Liverpool.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, April 6. Might have to check it out.

"Breaking News! FC Schalke 04, the famous Bundesliga soccer club, has selected the Germania Columbus to host a special Viewing Party on Saturday, April 6 at 9:30am as they take on rivals Eintracht Frankfurt.

We'll open our doors early on April 6 @ 9:00am for our members to enjoy a free German-style breakfast, free round when Schalke scores, as well as free Schalke scarves. We'll also raffle some premium Schalke swag at halftime and introduce everyone to Schalke's amazing mascot Erwin."

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize they've actually won the European Cup right?

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they are irrelevant... so is Arsenal’s season congrats
A Liverpool fan talking about irrelevant, that’s rich.

There’s a reason for what happens when you type “gob shites” into google maps.