• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Bunch of Jerks vs a Bunch of Boston Jerks - Eastern Conference final

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome to see local boy, Grizz, get the 1 star (2 goals) and his ma in the stands on Mother's Day to see it.

That kid makes Krug expendable in a big ( :dhd: ) way.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gotta give Marshmont props for the sequence with Williams late in the game. First he horse collars Justin with his stick, getting away with it and then manages to play victim while J. Williams is threatening to kill him while yanking on Brad's helmet straps and drawing a penalty. Then Marshand looks at Williams and slyly points to the penalty box followed by the little "C" sign against his chest reminding the Hurricanes captain that he is in fact the captain and he should know better.

OMG, we were howling :laugh3:

Reactions: SLY

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of Jerks playing like a bunch of pansies.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ll be serving up some shit chili tomorrow, no worries.

Mannyrules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta give Marshmont props for the sequence with Williams late in the game. First he horse collars Justin with his stick, getting away with it and then manages to play victim while J. Williams is threatening to kill him while yanking on Brad's helmet straps and drawing a penalty. Then Marshand looks at Williams and slyly points to the penalty box followed by the little "C" sign against his chest reminding the Hurricanes captain that he is in fact the captain and he should know better.

That was an enormously douchy and awesome move. That little fucker is so annoying, it's great.

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I loved it.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an enormously douchy and awesome move. That little fucker is so annoying, it's great.

It was brilliant. At worst, the referee gets them both for 2:00. Instead, Williams goes to the box alone AND has to remember to play with more discipline tomorrow night.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of Jerks playing like a bunch of pansies.

You should've read the Canes twitter feed. More specifically their hashtag #TakeWarning. They were quite delusional in there. They're positively convinced that they're winning this series because, and I quote, "We were down 2-0 to the Capitals and guess who won that series?". What they failed to realize was the goalie they had for 3(or was it all 5?) of those games was Mrazek. Who, I don't need to tell you, got lit up like a XMas tree yesterday.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should've read the Canes twitter feed. More specifically their hashtag #TakeWarning. They were quite delusional in there. They're positively convinced that they're winning this series because, and I quote, "We were down 2-0 to the Capitals and guess who won that series?". What they failed to realize was the goalie they had for 3(or was it all 5?) of those games was Mrazek. Who, I don't need to tell you, got lit up like a XMas tree yesterday.

I so wish that I have a Twitter account. I'd be having some fun then.

Btw I think it your referring to Mrazek

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I so wish that I have a Twitter account. I'd be having some fun then.

Btw I think it your referring to Mrazek

Yeah, I was thinking Mrazek got hurt in the WAS series, but it was the Islanders series he missed some games in.

Funny story....in that same hastag on Twitter (#TakeWarning) they're demanding that McIlhaney(sp?) start tonight's game. The thinking goes that he'd throw the B's off their "game". Or something. I had to punch out of that hashtag, as it hurt my brain to read.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next 3 hours are going to draaaaaag

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45