• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buffalo Should Be Trying To Upgrade At QB

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo slowly but surely has worked their way into having one of the best NFL rosters this year. On defense they have Mario Williams,Kyle Williams,Marcell Dareus,Jerry Hughes,etc. Three of those players had ten sacks or more. The team was 4th in total defense,4th against the rush and 3rd against the pass. With Rex Ryan as their head coach the man eats,breathes and lives defense and they will probably be even better this year on that side of the ball. On offense they have what could be a good stable mean offensive line with Seantrel Henderson,Richie Incognito,John Miller,Eric Wood and Cordy Glenn. They have what could be a killer run game with LeSean McCoy,Fred Jackson and rookie Karlos Williams. Targets in the passing game Sammy Watkins,Percy Harvin,Robert Woods and Charles Clay.

The 2015 Buffalo Bills have a great roster and all thats missing is a QB. Hate to say it i don't think EJ Manuel is the answer. I don't think Matt Cassel is either. If i'm Buffalo i'd be working the phones to see what i could come up with. Tampa knows Winston is the future if i'm Buffalo what could it hurt to see if Tampa would part with Glennon he won't be there much longer anyway. Perhaps ring the Skins see if they would part with Cousins. Buffalo could be letting a good roster go to waste. Also maybe Rex Ryan needs reminding of how two years in a row he was knocking at the door of the Super Bowl in 2009 and 2010 but he had Mark Sanchez as starter and the effort fizzled.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough to find good QB's though ... That's the one position that eludes franchises for years...

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough to find good QB's though ... That's the one position that eludes franchises for years...

I'm on your side Stu, I'm just going to go a different direction.

Buffalo's D has the players right NOW, to be every bit as good as Seattle's.
Buffalo's OL is probably better than Seattle's
Buffalo's WR's are clearly better than Seattle's.
Buffalo has McCoy, both McCoy and Lynch are top level RB's.
Let's NOT talk about Graham, because Graham has not been part of Seattle's past success. Seattle had this success without a quality TE.

Many have claimed that 20+ QB's could have lead Seattle to the SB, not just RW, but many could have lead that great rushing team and awesome D to the SB. It wasn't RW. Dilfer did it. Right?

Hey, I'm fine with all that TALK, but isn't that exactly what Buffalo has right NOW.
Great D, Great Rushing Game. All they need is a Game Manager to play QB.
Any QB should be able to lead Buffalo to the SB this year. Just play your Game Manager QB, and don't carry the team, but don't give away the ball, 20+ QB's could do that. RIGHT?

I personally think very highly of RW as a QB, and believe he was and is an integral part of Seattle's success, not just a Game Manager. I think Buffalo needs a better QB, but many have suggested that just Game Manager material is all that is needed to win a SB, if you have a Great D and Great Running Game.

So I guess my Question is this? Besides QB, does Buffalo have a great enough roster to compete and WIN the SB?

If the answer is Yes, then all they need is a Dilfer like QB to win? Correct?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cousins is no better than what they have.

and rex thinks he can roll with junk qb's he did in ny too

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on your side Stu, I'm just going to go a different direction.

Buffalo's D has the players right NOW, to be every bit as good as Seattle's.
Buffalo's OL is probably better than Seattle's
Buffalo's WR's are clearly better than Seattle's.
Buffalo has McCoy, both McCoy and Lynch are top level RB's.
Let's NOT talk about Graham, because Graham has not been part of Seattle's past success. Seattle had this success without a quality TE.

Many have claimed that 20+ QB's could have lead Seattle to the SB, not just RW, but many could have lead that great rushing team and awesome D to the SB. It wasn't RW. Dilfer did it. Right?

Hey, I'm fine with all that TALK, but isn't that exactly what Buffalo has right NOW.
Great D, Great Rushing Game. All they need is a Game Manager to play QB.
Any QB should be able to lead Buffalo to the SB this year. Just play your Game Manager QB, and don't carry the team, but don't give away the ball, 20+ QB's could do that. RIGHT?

I personally think very highly of RW as a QB, and believe he was and is an integral part of Seattle's success, not just a Game Manager. I think Buffalo needs a better QB, but many have suggested that just Game Manager material is all that is needed to win a SB, if you have a Great D and Great Running Game.

So I guess my Question is this? Besides QB, does Buffalo have a great enough roster to compete and WIN the SB?

If the answer is Yes, then all they need is a Dilfer like QB to win? Correct?
So should they trade for Flacco to get a "Dilfer like quarterback"??????

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo is like every other team in the NFL. If they don't have "the guy" they are constantly trying to find "the guy". It leads them to spend high draft picks on scrubs like EJ. Guys like Aaron Rodgers don't fall 20 some spots lower than he should go every draft. Finding the right QB is hard. But when you build a good team with good players when the right guy finally becomes available then you can have something special. Trying to trade for future journeymen like Glennon is not a recipe for success.