• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buffalo at Miami Official Game Thread

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jennings didn't want to get hit then he should have retired. The Fins need playmakers. Stills has also been a non factor. The team may want to get him more involved. The Fins have a lot of talent at WR. I think Parker will be a special player. Landry & Matthews are both doing a good job at getting open and making plays.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jennings didn't want to get hit then he should have retired. The Fins need playmakers. Stills has also been a non factor. The team may want to get him more involved. The Fins have a lot of talent at WR. I think Parker will be a special player. Landry & Matthews are both doing a good job at getting open and making plays.
Agreed Jennings has hurt them with stalling drives. I thought he'd be good weren't we all fooled. Parker will hopefully take his spot and save the day.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully soon, he's rotting on my bench.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Receivers are really playing iffy cause I think Tannehill is sucking big time, could be because of O line and crappy play calling as well.

I'm thinking that big contact for Tannekill was not all that smart

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Receivers are really playing iffy cause I think Tannehill is sucking big time, could be because of O line and crappy play calling as well.

I'm thinking that big contact for Tannekill was not all that smart
I think that it has more to do with the oline and lack of a running game. Tanny I serviceable but not superman! Albert needs to come back and the D needs to play better.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is and always was the key game for the season. If you can't beat the bills at home then you don't deserve to make the playoffs and they probably won't if they lose. We also have to realize that they have had their first two games on the road coming away 1-1 in todays NFL isn't bad even though we all feel like they should be 2-0. It's just too bad because if they just took care of business played an average game they would have won this one...

Everyone has their opinion take it with a grain of salt but Fin fans shouldn't be calling each other imbeciles...if anything state your case why you disagree and discuss it like adults. I'm going to chill out until next week let's see what the team does and if it doesn't show up then you have to start pointing fingers at everyone.

Here we go again......

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again......
Exactly nothing has changed you have to win your division games at home plain and simple. Oline has to play well look at last week they did the job which allowed them to run and pass better. It's not rocket science.