• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucs hire Jimmy Raye as senior NFL assistant

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alex Marvez:

I think this is a @FOXSports.com exclusive: #Bucs interviewing John Shoop for OC position today; Jimmy Raye hired as Sr. NFL assistant

3 hours ago

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Marvez:

I think this is a @FOXSports.com exclusive: #Bucs interviewing John Shoop for OC position today; Jimmy Raye hired as Sr. NFL assistant

3 hours ago

For their sake I hope they keep him out of the offensive coordinator's skybox.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Raye and his big white floppy hat will fit in just fine with all the other senile seniors in Florida.

I can see it now:

Raye: "2nd and 11; I should probably draw up a pass pla... - wait, what was I doing? - Oh yeah, dive play up the middle!"

*run goes for 2 yards; 3rd and 9*

Raye: "Hmmm. Probably gonna have to call a pass here, but then again a draw play might catch them by surprise. Ugh, how do these new fangled headsets work? stupid thing. Oh, here it is, the big button that says...."

*Play clock runs out and the offense is charged with a delay of game penalty; 3rd and 14*

Raye: "Dang, a penalty! Oh well, gotta keep moving forward. Hmm... Have I called a running play yet this drive?"

Last edited by a moderator:

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Jimmy Raye and his big white floppy hat will fit in just fine with all the other senile seniors in Florida.

I can see it now:

Raye: "2nd and 11; I should probably draw up a pass pla... - wait, what was I doing? - Oh yeah, dive play up the middle!"

Raye: "Hmmm. Probably gonna have to call a pass here, but then again a draw play might catch them by surprise. Ugh, how do these new fangled headsets work? stupid thing. Oh, here it is, the big button that says...."

*Play clock runs out and the offense is charged with a delay of game penalty; 3rd and 14*

Raye: "Dang, a penalty! Oh well, gotta keep moving forward. Hmm... Have I called a running play yet this drive?"

Hahaha reading that just made my day!

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see it now:

:pound:

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like this

1st and 10
Frank Gore up the left side for 1 yard

2nd and 9
Frank Gore up the left side for 2 yards

3rd and 7
Jimmy Raye: Ok Alex, Frank got you 3 yards now all we need you to do complete a 7 yard pass knowing the defense is going to blitz the hell out of you and jam your receivers at the line.... Oh wait it's 3rd and 12 now? Well damn son your life sucks doesn't it? Have we run the ball yet?"

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Seeing this picture of Jimmy Raye, reminds me of Blind Melon Chitlin.

raye.jpg

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maniax, don't ever do that again. No one wants to see that guy in a Niner gear again. At least get a pic from when he wasn't asleep behind those glasses.