• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucks offseason possibilities

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to a buddy's for a get together and tried Fireball and Rum Chata.

That shit sneaks up on you....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it does, I'll be ripping Gilbert and the Cavs FO with the rest of you.

Honestly,

I would not rip them.

The deal they got for George HIll worked out well for both Cleveland and Milwaukee.

And it is moot anyway because the chances of that deal happening are exactly -137%

I used @buckalis salary cap calculator to come up with that percentage. And yes, that is a negative number.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88 you had a rough start here.....on behalf of the NBA board....I apologize.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Jordan in his prime?

Good call.

Every bit as likely as any of the trade scenarios posted here.

I hear MJ has been working on a time machine.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves to catch a lot of flak for this.

He admits he is wrong and I will stop messing with him immediately.

Until then, not a chance.
I hope you don't think there is even a 1% chance he says he's wrong.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, I'm just trying to help you avoid a possible manslaughter charge, coach...

your family still needs you... :lol:
If anyone deserved a Yosemite Sam-like tirade mention. I don't have rights to that if anyone cares to use it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly,

I would not rip them.

The deal they got for George HIll worked out well for both Cleveland and Milwaukee.

And it is moot anyway because the chances of that deal happening are exactly -137%

I used @buckalis salary cap calculator to come up with that percentage. And yes, that is a negative number.
No doubt.....I'm aware zero % chance those deals go down. I'm fine with the Cavs' deals of Hill (and Hood).

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point you probably just feel like you are in too deep and would look foolish admitting your logic was way off base. To keep making comments as though you know what you are talking about, I promise, makes you look more foolish here.
Do you see me quoting you all this time? I'm not talking to "trash" mate... Neither I ever talk "trash"... if it comes out of me, then it's dead accurate! You don't know who you are talking to, or his knowledge on matters and you are therefore kindly requested to look elsewhere to have a "chat" with... Just avoid being involved when I'm in a conversation... You make yourself an obvious idiot that one can see from miles coming...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you don't think there is even a 1% chance he says he's wrong.

Cmon man.

You can't even give me 1%?

I think most would agree that the Warriors/Blazers series appears to be over, but I am actually still giving Portland like 2% chance given the Warrior injury status and how good Portland has looked for stretches.

So what is more likely, in your opinion, Bucky admiting he is wrong, or Portland winning the WCF?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he is still at it.

Might as well discuss the Wizards plans for this off season while we are at it.

-They are going to draft Ja Morant at 9, because they will politely ask other teams not to take him.
-Then they will trade John Wall and Dwight Howard to the Pelicans for Davis and Holiday. That way, they can help the Pelicans tank to add another young star with Zion.
-lastly, they will deal Ian Mahimi's expiring contract for Paul George to help OKC get under the tax line.

That leaves them with:

Morant
Holiday
Beal
George
Anthony Davis

Pretty realistic I think.
I definitely have hope now the Cavs can reduce what I thought was a 4-5 year rebuild to 2.

But I really hope if you can convince teams 2-4 to pass on Jai the Cavs pull some trickery and take him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you see me quoting you all this time? I'm not talking to "trash" mate... Neither I ever talk "trash"... if it comes out of me, then it's dead accurate! You don't know who you are talking to, or his knowledge on matters and you are therefore kindly requested to look elsewhere to have a "chat" with... Just avoid being involved when I'm in a conversation... You make yourself an obvious idiot that one can see from miles coming...
Oh, the irony. Not just from your sports' comments, but the idea you have corrected anyone's grammar.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man.

You can't even give me 1%?

I think most would agree that the Warriors/Blazers series appears to be over, but I am actually still giving Portland like 2% chance given the Warrior injury status and how good Portland has looked for stretches.

So what is more likely, in your opinion, Bucky admiting he is wrong, or Portland winning the WCF?
WCF? You could have said Portland winning 3 in a row and I'll take the Blazers.