• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucks offseason possibilities

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pistons have traded for and away Marcus Morris in the first week of July just for starters.

The suns traded three guys on July 2nd that year. I doubt they had 12 players after that

Teams eliminated from the playoffs are able to trade today if they want.

Draft day trades happen all the time and sometimes involve non-rookies.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they did... you don't count the drafts they added.

Regardless whether they did or didn't it isn't a rule man.

It would be absolutely ludicrous to make a team sign a bunch of dudes they don't need just to trade for someone else.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams eliminated from the playoffs are able to trade today if they want.

Draft day trades happen all the time and sometimes involve non-rookies.

No doubt.

I was just trying to make it easy for him with the free agency timeline.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah? Is it so? Let me see then... You jump in a subject that is about OKC needing to save some 60M which they owe in taxation for next season... and you propose to add ...Kemba who if added raises the 60M x1 to... 180Mx4=720M (!!!! - half the cost of what it would cost to ...buy the team!) Hence once a troll!

You suggest Kemba because they need better ...shooting (which is irrelevant to the subject under discussion - hence twice a troll) but you are not sure if by adding Kemba their shooting will improve...

and then, after you are accused for trolling, you use the phrase "I'm not sure it would help them" which refers to ...Kemba's shooting (!!!) for OKC's finances!!! Hence three times a troll!

...and then ...you call me a troll after you've done all the above... Hence four times a troll!

see you around troll!

You used the word "Hence" incorrectly 4 times in this rant of yours.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would be absolutely ludicrous to make a team sign a bunch of dudes they don't need just to trade for someone else.

oh, no doubt...

that'd be beyond ridiculous...

fairly certain NO team's done that...like ever...

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They do it so that a team can't fool the agreement by having being traded lesser value for more and then move above the cap by adding ..."sauce"

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, my stars and garters...

don't let THOSE 2 debate whatever y'all do...:lol:

Thinking about locking buck-Alice, Wiggy, Hurricane and lebron23james in a winner take all death thread.

Winner gets released back into the rest of the board. :heh:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt.

I was just trying to make it easy for him with the free agency timeline.
You still don't understand... All teams before july the 1st, still have their full roster's contracts... there is no free agent before July the 1st...

Neither of course can a non playoff team deal with a playoff team before jul. the 1st... it's got to be both sides are teams that missed the playoffs...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stakesarehigh

Since he won't respond to me anymore, can you please ask him this:

Find 1 occasion in the history of the NBA where a prime star coming off a 3rd place MVP season has been traded in a salary dump for a mediocre player like George Hill or JR Smith and a couple other bit parts.

I will bet he can't find a single example of the type of trade he says must happen this year.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still don't understand... All teams before july the 1st, still have their full roster's contracts... there is no free agent before July the 1st...

Neither of course can a non playoff team deal with a playoff team before jul. the 1st... it's got to be both sides are teams that missed the playoffs...

Lol thanks man

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this basically means that the Lakers, if they would trade now, they have 108M of contracts in their books and the cap space line or the lux tax line are the ones of the 18/19 season...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this time I wondered why they always started free agency the same day. Just thought it was a coincidence
No... it's because they want the weaker teams to strengthen up, they also do the lottery earlier, so that they can help planning or the negotiations between the teams that participate in it...

They certainly think that "tanking" has done a lot of bad to the league and try to make the rules as to avoid it from happening... partly the reason on why they allow a team that is under the cap to buy a star outside the 125% rule.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... it's because they want the weaker teams to strengthen up, they also do the lottery earlier, so that they can help planning or the negotiations between the teams that participate in it...

This is a real eye opener

Thank you