• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucks lose...

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
right at the end...watched the end....felt awesome.....I felt like the raptors won another game.....

We HAVE to win our next two against the wiz and cavs....then we have indiana and thats a toughy......

then the big matchup....the Bucks.....2-1 and then facing the bucks I will be happy....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For momentum's sake, winning the next two games will be huge. Bucks have Dallas and Houston next...both teams, though beatable by the Bucks, are no slouches either. It could go either way. Best case scenario, we could be 2 games back by the end of February. That would simply be unreal considering how piss poor we started the season AND the amount of close game loses we've had

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Those are not really winnable games for the bucks....bucks have lost i think 3 in a row....and both games are in Houston and in Dallas.....Dallas is playing really well right now and 16-10 at home and houston is 19-8 at home......

Ideal situation we gain two games on them by wednesday....we play washington (Going to that game --- Balcony prime tickets ---- crowd is soo much funnier upper bowl)......and then the cavs on the road.....and the cavs are 10-16 at home....

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Didnt realize it as well...indiana game is in toronto.....they're 12-16 on the road.....imagine we go three for three....

lets just focus on the game tomorrow....one day at a time raptors just like the chronics and alcoholics on this board....

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was never worried about philly....they're useless right now....dont know who is injured but it's supposed to be significant and Bynum is a cancer to any team....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was never worried about philly....they're useless right now....dont know who is injured but it's supposed to be significant and Bynum is a cancer to any team....

I wouldn't get too cocky, gill. Don't forget, Philly has beaten us 3 times this season and we've only beaten them once. Having said that, we are playing great ball right now and like you said, Philly is regressing. Still a lot of season to be played. Let's see if we can keep this winning up!