• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bubble Performances that have impressed you the most though four weeks

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of right now the season is still on, but lord only knows that could change given the unprecedented times we've gotten ourselves into...

First, I'd like to give a shout out to my guys Jamal Murray, T.J. Warren, and Myles Turner who have seen exceptional individual success inside the bubble even if the same can't be said for my teams.

Other bubble performances I've been impressed with, amongst others:
  • Damian Lillard: Ran out of gas against the Lakers, but has made his case that he may be content to be a Blazer for life.
  • Ja Morant: May not be the biggest stats guy moving forward, but the future is bright for this kid. Nearly kept his team in the playoff picture in spite of a fractured thumb and diminished roster.
  • Devin Booker: Starting to put an end to the narrative that he's not a winner after the Suns' 8-0 performance. Mind your own team's business, Draymond.
  • Cam Johnson: Overlooked during last year's draft process. Phoenix got themselves a diamond in the rough.
Who else 'ya got?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of right now the season is still on, but lord only knows that could change given the unprecedented times we've gotten ourselves into...

First, I'd like to give a shout out to my guys Jamal Murray, T.J. Warren, and Myles Turner who have seen exceptional individual success inside the bubble even if the same can't be said for my teams.

• Damian Lillard: Ran out of gas against the Lakers, but has made his case that he may be content to be a Blazer for life.
  • Ja Morant: May not be the biggest stats guy moving forward, but the future is bright for this kid. Nearly kept his team in the playoff picture in spite of a fractured thumb and diminished roster.
  • Devin Booker: Starting to put an end to the narrative that he's not a winner after the Suns' 8-0 performance. Mind your own team's business, Draymond.
  • Cam Johnson: Overlooked during last year's draft process. Phoenix got themselves a diamond in the rough.
Who else 'ya got?

Good list. I'd add Melo as well. He's old, but he had a little bit of a resurgence with the Blazers and looked like "the old Melo" instead of just old. He helped the Blazers grab the 8th seed.

Heck, I think I even saw him play defense a couple of times...on Lebron no less.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know that Donovan Mitchell can score, but I’ve been impressed with his field goal and free throw efficiency. I do think field goal percent is higher in the bubble overall, though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luka's 40 point triple double.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who else 'ya got?
I keep hearing about some Luka kid on Dallas....

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennis Schroder

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJ Warren- even though his matchup with Butler did go as well as the rest, he has improved a ton.

Suns- They went 8-0! Granted, not everyone was trying to win every game, but they have some real momentum to build on for next year

Lillard- Best player in the bubble seeding round

Luka- Best player in the first round playoffs

Jamal Murray- dude can really score

Mike Conley- playing like I envisioned him playing all season

Dort- What an amazing defender! He gets any kind of jump shot and he will be super valuable.