• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins win 2OT thriller, take commanding 3-0 lead. Oh yeah, Yankees won, sox lost.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less. Correct on Tex, at the very least it was a bases clearing double in every ballpark in the league. It was a laser shot that wasn't getting caught anywhEre, and it would have won the game either way

I don't do Cano/Pedroia, anyone with a brain know there isn't a GM in baseball taking Pedroia over Cano if all finances were even. It's a joke of a comparison

You wanna make a big deal about ballparks? Make us laugh by providing us Canos career numbers in Fenway. Those are silly numbers

And the names have been released with BioGenis, and Cano according to every source is not connected

Same number of GMs who think Robinson Cano is in Pedroia's league defensively...

Sorry, but if you want to talk truths... That one is as indisputable as any.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worst day of posting ever

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, I will supply the HR distance just as soon as you provide me with one of the millions of links to Gardner calling himself Laser Show.

I know you all think the Sox play in Yellowstone park....but it' snot exactly difficult for a lefty to hit a HR to Right in Fenway.

310 < < 314

Fenway has one of the deepest RFs in all of baseball...

But by all means, show your ignorance by thinking thta the distance to the Pesky Pole is really the distance to the RF wall..

For a hardcore yankee fan, you really ought to know more about Fenway...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I still have Rock blocked.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a motherfucking warrior...

bos_g_campbell_200.jpg

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me go ahead and skate a one minute penalty kill with a broken motherfucking leg and still keep the Pittsburgh Penguins off the boards..

What a boss...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story... He's not a HR hitter...

He's not really an anything hitter if he's not playing at Fenway. Middle of the road 2B on the road, elite 2B with the 210 foot wall

He's a glorified Neil Walker away from the green monster

Fact, not opinion

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the Teixeira homer. I just can't figure out how it's listed as a homer in zero parks when it, you know, went out of Yankee Stadium.

Cano and Pedroia both play the same position but are totally different ballplayers. I think both teams are happy with the guy they have.

As for Biogenesis, they say there are a bunch of "coded" names that haven't been deciphered yet. You know you wouldn't be surprised to find out that Cano was among them....

Or Papi, Napoli, PEDroia, Els....etc.

Stones, Glass Houses my friend!

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fenway is not a great HR park for lefties. It's a cheapie if you pull it right down the line, but it juts out at a sharp angle from there. I saw many a Mike Greenwell drive caught on the warning track in my day. He would have thrived in Yankee Stadium.

You know... there is measurements of the parks available pretty easy on line... the gap in Right Center in Yankee Stadium and Fenway are not so far apart.
Fenway Is bigger in center where the bullpen juts out to the 90 degree angle before reaching Center

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Attachments

• stadiums.jpg
    stadiums.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 42

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, I will supply the HR distance just as soon as you provide me with one of the millions of links to Gardner calling himself Laser Show.

I know you all think the Sox play in Yellowstone park....but it' snot exactly difficult for a lefty to hit a HR to Right in Fenway.

310 < < 314

As far as overall Home Run Friendly...

1.) Right Field Yankee Stadium
2.) Left Field Fenway
MLB average
3.) Left Field Yankee Stadium
4.) Right Field Fenway

Now Fenway is WAY more friendly to balls IN PLAY than Yankee Stadium. But that's another story..

You really have to hug the line to take advantage of pesky pole. Doesn't happen as often as you would think..

And Snoogs has some truth in there. True Linedrive power hitters do get taken a chunk away, like Manny Ramirez.

But Pedrioa isn't a "laser show" hitter. Overall he will get more gift Home Runs than will be taken away.. He can Hit Line Drives...but Not usually the Line Drives that make it out of most Ballparks like Manny could...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a motherfucking warrior...

bos_g_campbell_200.jpg

You know... I know hundreds of guys and gals that served in all branches of the Military - I am yet to hear ONE of them refer to an athlete as a "WARRIOR".

"That guy getting paid millions to skate and slap a puck - warrior"-no veteran ever

Its fucking D-Day, can you please not call an athlete a warrior!

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as overall Home Run Friendly...

1.) Right Field Yankee Stadium
2.) Left Field Fenway
MLB average
3.) Left Field Yankee Stadium
4.) Right Field Fenway

Now Fenway is WAY more friendly to balls IN PLAY than Yankee Stadium. But that's another story..

You really have to hug the line to take advantage of pesky pole. Doesn't happen as often as you would think..

And Snoogs has some truth in there. True Linedrive power hitters do get taken a chunk away, like Manny Ramirez.

But Pedrioa isn't a "laser show" hitter. Overall he will get more gift Home Runs than will be taken away.. He can Hit Line Drives...but Not usually the Line Drives that make it out of most Ballparks like Manny could...

And, while there are a few "cheap" HR's, balls just clearing the wall don't happen as often as you think.

It's not like the Yankees hit all their HR's at home - they are leaders in HR hitting on the Road every year too.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been watching soccer for about 45 minutes.

Stop being such an ego-maniac and open your mind a little bit.

Half of England thinks the guy is grossly overrated and a product of a hype train.

It aint just me, just so you know.

"true greatness"

Pele... Ronaldino.. Ronaldo... Zidane... Messi...

That is "true greatness"..

You're fucking retarded, and it has everything to do with your analysis.

Besides it being flat wrong, do you have any idea how goals are scored in world class level soccer?

Obviously, you don't.

"4 out of 5 were due to great set ups" :laugh3:

Again, yeah. You're an idiot.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron beats the Spurs, is that a better team than any Jordan has ever beat?

Interesting debate today

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete's winning I see.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

310 < < 314

Fenway being a hitter friendly park is universally acknowledged by sox fans...the short porch effect at yankee stadium? Dramatically undervalued by the "strength, honor and tradition" fanboys...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron beats the Spurs, is that a better team than any Jordan has ever beat?

Interesting debate today

Better than the Jazz team with Stockton and Malone in their primes? A little personal bias bleeding through, but I always loved those Jazz teams....

You're right though...a great question...is this spurs team better than those Jazz teams (arguably Jordans toughest comp in the finals)?