• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins lose 3OT Thriller, Sox win, Yankees lose...we all win!

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont use it, they link it for us

i use the ASTM.org one a ton...thats the only real bookmark i use (that and our site which i blocked out)

Juuuuuust messin with ya buddy

Now send blondie down here it's boring in Dallas :yahoo:

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't actually a link working in your favor Rock.

Sincerely

A Neutral Party

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you like a link to you trying to tell us 15 minutes ago that they initiated the conversation with you and not the other way around?

Oh hey look... You gave us a link that just proved you lied... again...

And in it, references ANOTHER time you admitting to contacting the mods about me...

Would you like the link? 15 mins ago you said you were replying to them, because they initiated the conversation with you. Now you just proved you lied.

you are a complete whack-job, dude... totally insane..

can you read?

its me apologizing to the admins on your behalf, and because of the thread content...he then told me to start it in the penalty box or some shit

see where hammer quotes me? yeah, thats what i messaged him to start the conversation

are you drunk?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh,

It's pretty much the fact he can slight any Boston player like Pedroia at will. You guys hate it, so the tactic is to make everyone of the Boston faithful believe it's true. It aint.

VP has actually become a more well polished version of NYY1.

Someone should tell Ox that VP was arguing Cano Vs. Pedroia with a Mariners fan...

Pretty sure yours and Vp's attempts have been pretty much universally ignored by red sox fans...

"fucking boston fans..will you guys discuss something other than boston sports!!!"

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't actually a link working in your favor Rock.

Sincerely

A Neutral Party

why not? snoogins said i PMed the mods to have himbanned

clearly, as per said image, thats not the case

and that was my only point ese

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh,

It's pretty much the fact he can slight any Boston player like Pedroia at will. You guys hate it, so the tactic is to make everyone of the Boston faithful believe it's true. It aint.

not even close

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, It's tight between Peralta and Hardy. As for Nava, I suggest you compare his stats to other AL outfielders. You'll be surprised. Ad Jones and Trout are the only guys clearly having better seasons. It's close with Crisp but I still think Nava is better. Matt Moore was arguably the deserving starter until he hit the wall a couple starts back.

Everyone has their own opinion. I like Hardy over Peralta but he is in the convo. I hear you on the OF but there are a lot of them and peoples thoughts will differ.

For Moore not saying he should be the starter but I think he should be there, don't like to discount his season for two starts.

We established this earlier. It's because we need someone to read Down's posts

Haha word

I know Cano is REALLY the best hitter on the team, but those are some sad BA's!

Agreed they have slowed down after some hot starts for those "shined pieces of shit," but more than we could of thought from guys like Hafner and Overbay to start the season.

Uh huh,

Everyone outside of Boston has realized that Peedy outside of Fenway = Darwin Barny

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock, VP is no Uno.

He knows his shit, will cop to being wrong if he actually is, and can give and take a joke.

Ox is right. He just likes to bang on Pedroia and Brady, and it pisses you guys off.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock, VP is no Uno.

He knows his shit, will cop to being wrong if he actually is, and can give and take a joke.

Ox is right. He just likes to bang on Pedroia and Brady, and it pisses you guys off.

there you go pluralizing again

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theyre replies to continuous messages they initiated. see...if they email me, i reply...it says "RE". i can post them if youd like.

can you read?

its me apologizing to the admins on your behalf, and because of the thread content...he then told me to start it in the penalty box or some shit

see where hammer quotes me? yeah, thats what i messaged him to start the conversation

are you drunk?

Are you getting it yet, folks? Are you starting to see what a fucking pathological liar this dude is?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has their own opinion. I like Hardy over Peralta but he is in the convo. I hear you on the OF but there are a lot of them and peoples thoughts will differ.

For Moore not saying he should be the starter but I think he should be there, don't like to discount his season for two starts.

Haha word

Agreed they have slowed down after some hot starts for those "shined pieces of shit," but more than we could of thought from guys like Hafner and Overbay to start the season.

Everyone outside of Boston has realized that Peedy outside of Fenway = Darwin Barny

Darwin Barney is a much better defensive second baseman, and he doesnt have to get his uniform too dirty to prove it.