• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns beat Ravens in OT, Tgann moves to new home again

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there you have it folks...Handiqueer has nothing to say but rainbow, poop, and dislikes...
What a brave little soldier !!!
:pound:

be careful... She will pout on u OS...lol

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there you have it folks...Handiqueer has nothing to say but rainbow, poop, and dislikes...
What a brave little soldier !!!

So you say this yet support the guy that has been doing that throughout this entire post in Tgann. You realize by saying this about Handicappers you are saying it about Tgann as well right?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there you have it guys. Old Fool isn't quite done sucking off Tgann. Good little sidekick makes the dancing monkey uber gay

Ur sopping gayness is becoming an issue with the posters..:pound:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you say this yet support the guy that has been doing that throughout this entire post in Tgann. You realize by saying this about Handicappers you are saying it about Tgann as well right?
Stay out dumler Handislap is about to go postal... Heads down everyone she's about to blow...

Pardon the pun.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay out dumler Handislap is about to go postal... Heads down everyone she's about to blow...

Pardon the pun.

I see no "about to go postal." I see a guy that refuses to answer a question and has resulted to namecalling because he has no other way to respond. Usually when that is the case where name calling becomes such a huge part of a persons response it shows a lack of intellect to respond in any witty or actual thought out way to add to a conversation.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think my opinion of Tgann and Oldschool could get any lower. I now stand corrected.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By posters, you must mean your queer sidekick, oldFool ? Got it.

"I had to move my family to Florida and couldn't post until Ravens won one game"

Aww her memorweee don't work so good...I've been slapping her awound so much her whittle geh hat is cwooked.

Posted night before steelers game....now back on ur knees.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no "about to go postal." I see a guy that refuses to answer a question and has resulted to namecalling because he has no other way to respond. Usually when that is the case where name calling becomes such a huge part of a persons response it shows a lack of intellect to respond in any witty or actual thought out way to add to a conversation.
Here's ur answer.

Yawn.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a sign of low intellect and low self esteem. OldFool is the only one keeping Ginger boy from going postal and killing himself for getting Owned so bad.

:pound::pound::pound::crazy:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there you have it guys. Old Fool isn't quite done sucking off Tgann. Good little sidekick makes the dancing monkey uber gay

You add new meaning to the phrase; "bringing up the rear".....handiqueer !!
sw539095yu_zpsjvaisamu.gifwhos-your-daddy_zpsksbvuqcg.jpg