• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

browner popped again

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Slipped through the cracks? What a joke

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know man smoking bud is definitely gives you and edge!

Its interesting that without any details of what any player was ever tested postive for by any drug or PED test that everytime a Seattle seahawk gets a PED violation it was Adderall, and every time its a drug suspension it was weed.

Wow, you guys are really intuitive. Without any details ever released about what the positive test was for you figured out each and every time that it was either pot or adderrall. The two least offensive sounding failed tests...

Because I heard all these failed tests were for Heroin and Steroids.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm thinking. How can the player, agent, and team not know?

The league sends a duplicate letter about test dates to every players agent as well as to the player.

Browner.... "oh you had my old address, that was my old girl friends address".... :lol:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its interesting that without any details of what any player was ever tested postive for by any drug or PED test that everytime a Seattle seahawk gets a PED violation it was Adderall, and every time its a drug suspension it was weed.

Wow, you guys are really intuitive. Without any details ever released about what the positive test was for you figured out each and every time that it was either pot or adderrall. The two least offensive sounding failed tests...

Because I heard all these failed tests were for Heroin and Steroids.

Huh? Who's assuming anything.. ? Every violation from the PED was Adderall that was proven… Also let's not even get into the debate on whether other NFL players are using PED's … I think we both know the answer to that…

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? Who's assuming anything.. ? Every violation from the PED was Adderall that was proven… Also let's not even get into the debate on whether other NFL players are using PED's … I think we both know the answer to that…

Boogie, come on. Proven?

Link please? And proving it doesn't involve quoting some unnamed source or the player. You have no way of knowing what it is. But every time, according to the team and the fans, it is either weed or adderall. Its a ruse dude.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Breaker's right on this one. The Hawks may claim it's adderall, but the league is prohibited from revealing it, so we're going on the word of these players and/or their agents. Funny how the Hawks are always testing positive for the most innocuous of the PEDs/banned substances.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boogie, come on. Proven?

Link please? And proving it doesn't involve quoting some unnamed source or the player. You have no way of knowing what it is. But every time, according to the team and the fans, it is either weed or adderall. Its a ruse dude.

I guess in that case we can't believe ANYTHING we read… or hear… When we read a player is caught drunk driving he could a been high on Heroin…

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I guess in that case we can't believe ANYTHING we read… or hear… When we read a player is caught drunk driving he could a been high on Heroin…

Nope. Something like a DUI is completely different as there are independent sources to corroborate the rumors/agent statements, often including the police. If one of the Hawks has been prosecuted for drug use, then we'd know what drug was at issue. But we don't. It's a private test, administered by a body that cannot, by legal contract, disclose the results. So there is no corroboration, and there is no adverse effect for lying.

But hey, if you can find a reputable independent, identified source that confirms that these guys are only testing positive for pot and Adderall, please bring it to our attention.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Adderall can be just as helpful to a player as steroids.

Imagine taking a bump of cocaine before a game (ie M. Irvin). Not only does it improve your ability to focus but it also increases the body's reaction and twitch movements. And that's just scratching the surface of effects in game.

The drug can also be used for to improve their studying habits and increase their ability to digest film as they won't fall asleep or lose focus for multiple hours.

The fact that the drug can be prescribed doesn't mean its advantages aren't without merit.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adderall can be just as helpful to a player as steroids.

Imagine taking a bump of cocaine before a game (ie M. Irvin). Not only does it improve your ability to focus but it also increases the body's reaction and twitch movements. And that's just scratching the surface of effects in game.

The drug can also be used for to improve their studying habits and increase their ability to digest film as they won't fall asleep or lose focus for multiple hours.

The fact that the drug can be prescribed doesn't mean its advantages aren't without merit.

Um no way…. Roids do way more… Adderal get's you up mentally… Roids build your body making you bigger faster and stronger… Not even the same ballpark… Again Adderal players can get a prescription and it's legal in the NFL …

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Something like a DUI is completely different as there are independent sources to corroborate the rumors/agent statements, often including the police. If one of the Hawks has been prosecuted for drug use, then we'd know what drug was at issue. But we don't. It's a private test, administered by a body that cannot, by legal contract, disclose the results. So there is no corroboration, and there is no adverse effect for lying.

But hey, if you can find a reputable independent, identified source that confirms that these guys are only testing positive for pot and Adderall, please bring it to our attention.

But that reputable source can lie also.. right ? I mean who knows what the truth is.. This won't be the last time players in the NFL get popped…

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Um no way…. Roids do way more… Adderal get's you up mentally… Roids build your body making you bigger faster and stronger… Not even the same ballpark… Again Adderal players can get a prescription and it's legal in the NFL …

Steroids help to increase your muscle mass. They help only the physical aspect of the game, and when taken over time the damage they do actually decreases your mental ability. Most players take various forms of steroids designed for horses, btw.

Just because you have an Rx for Adderall does not mean you can take it in the NFL. In today's world you need to take a battery of tests to prove you have ADD or ADHD. These are not easily faked. Plus, as Josh Freeman exemplified for us, if you are medically diagnosed and Rx'd you will need to submit the diagnostic studies as well as be subject to random/routine drug screenings.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Browner doesn't seem like an issue for Seattle. While they've been caught cheating more than any other team, they seem unphased by it. Yes that's a new word.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
But that reputable source can lie also.. right ? I mean who knows what the truth is.. This won't be the last time players in the NFL get popped…

A reputable source could potentially lie, but anything involving criminal prosecution becomes a public record to some extent. Regardless, there would be some corroboration. Here, you are talking about the bare assertion of players and agents. And there are documented cases of the league showing some flexibility in cases of Adderall when the player has made some effort to comply with league guidelines.