• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos, Rams Vent thread.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We went back to our old offense where we settled for FG, we only scored one TD

The defense bent but didn't break, the D gave up some big plays, fortunately they also came up with some crucial sacks and interceptions

Giving up almost 400 yards passing is a lot, shocked we only gave up 7 points, thanks to a lot of drops by the Denver receivers!

Disappointed that Fisher didn't try to get a couple of first downs right before half so Zuerlien could have tried a 60 something yarder, or maybe even record setting FG, his 50 plus FG's were half way up the FG post, they would have been good from 70

I can't really complain, a great win, but HEY, you asked :

I kid with you, yes?

Smed :lol: The reason I started this vent thread was because a friend asked me to. If the Rams won. I don't think he thought there was a chance in hell of that happening. Oh the irony. I do believe a vent thread after a loss is a great idea. To contain the venom. Yes?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed :lol: The reason I started this vent thread was because a friend asked me to. If the Rams won. I don't think he thought there was a chance in hell of that happening. Oh the irony. I do believe a vent thread after a loss is a great idea. To contain the venom. Yes?

Ya, it was very hard to come up with anything to complain about, winning is a wonderful thing!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now who had a single doubt the Rams wouldn't win yesterday? :noidea:

I think vent threads are cool win or lose until we prove we can finish the season above .500 or whenever we post a win with a defensive shut out & score at least 1 TD or more in every quarter. :yahoo: