• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos Hero is a Cheater....

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Proof please, not conjecture and speculation.
Thank you.

Signed,

Richard Sherman's attorney.

Just stop. The proof was his positive test. We all know he cheated. He got off on a technicality. It was the PED equivalent of a judge throwing out an audio tape as evidence because it was inadmissible.

circle-the-wagons-cover-tbnl.jpg

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't instantly lose the extra athletic ability you gain from PEDs when you stop using them.

Players who use PEDs should get lifetime bans. That's the only way it would stop the cheating.
He wasn't using PEDs. He tried to cheat the test not because he was on PEDs, but because he was going to fail for "substance abuse," most likely marijuana.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He wasn't using PEDs. He tried to cheat the test not because he was on PEDs, but because he was going to fail for "substance abuse," most likely marijuana.

He gave a diluted urine sample. Masking agents mask more than just marijuana. I'm not going to take his word for it that he wasn't cheating. You dilute your piss: you're a cheater. Those are the rules, and he gets paid millions to abide by them.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gave a diluted urine sample. Masking agents mask more than just marijuana. I'm not going to take his word for it that he wasn't cheating. You dilute your piss: you're a cheater. Those are the rules, and he gets paid millions to abide by them.
It's not his word, it's the NFL's word. They said it was for substance abuse, not PEDs.

So I still don't see how smoking pot in 2013 makes him a cheater in 2015.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oldschool didn't get penalized for cheating. The Ravens did. That has nothing to do with Von Miller getting caught for cheating.

You still get my point. Don't talk about another team cheating when your team just got in trouble for cheating.

Players who use PEDs should get lifetime bans. That's the only way it would stop the cheating.

You would likely ban half the NFL at that point.

As for the Miller piss test. I can concede he cheated by tampering with the urine test so he wouldn't miss games. The assumption that it was PEDs is a bit far fetched. He wasn't in the PEDs program he was in the illegal drug program.

I am not sure why you want to defend Oldfool. Chip Kelly being your HC have yo defending all idiots?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It's not his word, it's the NFL's word. They said it was for substance abuse, not PEDs.

Now you're just obfuscating on purpose. Masking agents can be used to dilute a urine sample and cover up the usage of ANY illegal substance, not just marijuana.

Using that stuff makes you a cheater. Missing a drug test makes you a cheater. Those are the rules.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're just obfuscating on purpose. Masking agents can be used to dilute a urine sample and cover up the usage of ANY illegal substance, not just marijuana.

Using that stuff makes you a cheater. Missing a drug test makes you a cheater. Those are the rules.
What are you talking about? The NFL said it was for substance abuse, not PEDs. I don't know how to make it any clearer than that.

But if in your mind Miller's suspension in 2013 someone puts a stain on the Broncos Super Bowl win in 2015, you keep living in that fantasy world.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You still get my point. Don't talk about another team cheating when your team just got in trouble for cheating.

Why the f**k not? He can talk about whatever he wants. And Oldschool is a Ravens' FAN. He's not a member of the Ravens' organization.

No, they would stop using illegal substances. Some bans would happen with morons, but that would be a good thing.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Jack Lalanne was juicing back in the day

He didn't work for the NFL and get paid millions per yr not to....
But I just wanted to pull their puppet strings a little and watch them dance....They're fun to watch !!!!:dhd:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for the Miller piss test. I can concede he cheated by tampering with the urine test so he wouldn't miss games. The assumption that it was PEDs is a bit far fetched. He wasn't in the PEDs program he was in the illegal drug program.

I am not sure why you want to defend Oldfool. Chip Kelly being your HC have yo defending all idiots?

You might want to tell your 2 little weenie buddies on here to practice that......
But in the meantime, Let's Roll !!

upload_2016-6-16_20-23-33.png :dhd:

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? The NFL said it was for substance abuse, not PEDs. I don't know how to make it any clearer than that.

But if in your mind Miller's suspension in 2013 someone puts a stain on the Broncos Super Bowl win in 2015, you keep living in that fantasy world.

Substance abuse... Not cheating.

Intentionally trying to hide substance abuse so you can be active in games you should not be playing in... Cheating.

If Draymond Green tried posing as the Warriors 13th man in the game the other night instead of sitting out his suspension, that is cheating.

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't work for the NFL and get paid millions per yr not to....
But I just wanted to pull their puppet strings a little and watch them dance....They're fun to watch !!!!:dhd:
jack-lalanne-juicer-300x254.gif about-jack-lalanne.png

Even his wife was juicing

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trying to cover it up is definitely cheating in my book. That's trying to cheat to get on the field for 2 games he would have otherwise missed. Smoking pot I wouldn't consider as cheating, but yes, covering up to try and avoid the suspension definitely fits the bill.

Same with the Whizzinator (the Viking Running back used it.. Onterrio Smith I think), or things like that.
Why do you not consider smoking pot as cheating? It's against NFL rules. Thus it's cheating whether it gives you an unfair advantage or not. Do I think it's stupid, yes but it's a rule. Breaking a rule = cheating.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you not consider smoking pot as cheating? It's against NFL rules. Thus it's cheating whether it gives you an unfair advantage or not. Do I think it's stupid, yes but it's a rule. Breaking a rule = cheating.

Not necessarily. There are breaking NFL rules that's considered cheating - using stickum, and there's breaking NFL rules that's not cheating - beating up your fiancee in an elevator. Both are against NFL rules(one conduct related and one on field related) but only 1 is cheating.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spilled urine, diluted urine led to Von Miller mess

"Adam Schefter of ESPN reported that when Miller went to give a urine sample to the drug tester, it was spilled. When Miller then came back later to give the drug tester another urine sample, that sample was found to be diluted."

That's called cheating.

Substance abuse... Not cheating.

Intentionally trying to hide substance abuse so you can be active in games you should not be playing in... Cheating.

If Draymond Green tried posing as the Warriors 13th man in the game the other night instead of sitting out his suspension, that is cheating.

I'm not debating that he tried to cheat the test. He did, and I agree, that's cheating. What I am debating is Ninersickness' baseless accusation that he used PEDs. He did not, it was substance abuse, most likely marijuana.

So yeah, I don't see how a pot and drug test cheating in 2013 invalidates what the Broncos did in 2015. I mean, if you really want to invalidate the Broncos 2015 season because of PEDs, you could use Derek Wolfe's 4 game suspension to begin the year.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not debating that he tried to cheat the test. He did, and I agree, that's cheating. What I am debating is Ninersickness' baseless accusation that he used PEDs. He did not, it was substance abuse, most likely marijuana.

So yeah, I don't see how a pot and drug test cheating in 2013 invalidates what the Broncos did in 2015. I mean, if you really want to invalidate the Broncos 2015 season because of PEDs, you could use Derek Wolfe's 4 game suspension to begin the year.

I agree there. As for the "most likely pot" for failing a drug test, that kind of falls in the "most likely a tainted supplement" for failing a PED test. NFL doesn't give out that info. I wouldn't be surprised it was pot, but you are taking Von's word and only his word on that one as the NFL doesn't release the type of drug used.