• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Broncos heading to the South East for some big cat hunting. Can't miss

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FINALLY ! Denver's offense shows great balance today ! 100 yds passing and almost 100 rushing ! The D was ok I guess.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow o wow
Lynch was as very inaccurate never giving our two playmakers the opportunity to make a big play looks like he has regressed against one of the worst teams in the league
Was hoping for a flash . No flashes just ducks. Had several opportunities to make A play out of the rollout and came up Lame-o

The biggest win/loss of the season with zero confidence in this current offensive group
Hope Sieman is ok to go next week

Last edited:

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FINALLY ! Denver's offense shows great balance today ! 100 yds passing and almost 100 rushing ! The D was ok I guess.

Booker has zero vision or feel for playing running back in the NFL.
Bibbs was far more explosive and he was a FA. Yeah not buying Denver though about booker in the 1st. 4th looks like a reach at this point

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bibbs was far more explosive and he was a FA. Yeah not buying Denver though about booker in the 1st. 4th looks like a reach at this point
Don't forget Melvin Gordon looked much worse last year, his rookie year, and what's he doing this year? Besides Elliot behind prob the best O- line in football and Jordon, don't see any other rookie rbs carving it up. Relax.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Melvin Gordon looked much worse last year, his rookie year, and what's he doing this year? Besides Elliot behind prob the best O- line in football and Jordon, don't see any other rookie rbs carving it up. Relax.

Agreed to early to say anything about Booker but for this team to get any better and not looking like they did today he has to pick up his play as well. If they played any other team today I believe they would have lost playing like that. Peace.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until we actually have an OL that can block for Booker it's hard to judge what kind of pro he will be. I still have faith in him, very early to tell. I know that he fits this system very well, now he just needs to learn how to be an NFL RB and he needs some help in doing so. The talent is there, we will find out more next year unless we don't fix this OL... I can tell you we surely need to utilize his strengths a lot better which is catch the ball out of the backfield and his one cut and go ability, right now he has no blocking for a one cut and go. I just hope he doesn't get killed by the end of the season. We've already seen Anderson and Bibbs go down, if this OL doesn't kill Booker first he should be fine in the long run.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like in the games Lynch came in and started before he really favorted Manny Sanderson, today he really favored DT. Nice he found a new favorite today, but would be nice to see him dish it out amongst a few.

Kalif Raymond made the rookie mistake fielding the punt near the GL, likely because it was his first chance to make a play so he was a bit eager, but he had two nice returns.

It was nice to see us create some turnovers today. I was starving for an INT.

Early on when Derby caught the ball I thought we might get the TE a bit more involved today, not the case.

The good thing with Paxton is he has been fairly smart with the football, which with this D that is all we needed today, but sooner or later (like next week) he is going to need to make some plays.

Interesting matchup next week.

Titans an up and down team, have possibly the worst secondary in the NFL, but a top notch run offense.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver's lack of talent with this O-line is affecting almost every phase for this team. They suck at pass pro, they suck at run block, they " singlehandedly " contribute to more 3- outs, they give the punter more playing time than anyone in Denver's return game and their a huge contributor in gassing this great defense in the 4th qtr every frigging game. With just a mediocre line, this team would be extremely dangerous. Blame the qbs, blame the rbs ,etc. It's wrong. This line is junk outside of Paradis and is killing this team. Not rocket science.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver's lack of talent with this O-line is affecting almost every phase for this team. They suck at pass pro, they suck at run block, they " singlehandedly " contribute to more 3- outs, they give the punter more playing time than anyone in Denver's return game and their a huge contributor in gassing this great defense in the 4th qtr every frigging game. With just a mediocre line, this team would be extremely dangerous. Blame the qbs, blame the rbs ,etc. It's wrong. This line is junk outside of Paradis and is killing this team. Not rocket science.

:agree:

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say a name here ...but I will Refrain .....

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak said last week Booker has to get better "fast" so the staff is not happy with his progress. Even with this Oline , nothing stands out to me.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booker in College ran to open spaces .. What the F did this staff do to him ?????????????????

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 drives and 8 three and outs. 10 points came from the defense + McManus which then requires the offense to generate about 20 yards and 3 points largely due to a PI penalty at the end of the half

Plus on Booker's TD its illegal to pull a player forward and Okung had Booke'rs jersey and pulled him forward

Denver would have lost yesterday to any team with more than 3 wins with that offensive performance.

KC is pulling a Denver from last year winning game with very little offense. Be interesting this Thursday night to see which team wins. If Oak wins , I would assume they have locked up the AFCW.

Last edited:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raymond easily made the case to be our punt returner the rest of the year. Our 2 longest punt returns of the season happened by him in just one game compared to the what 11 games that Norwood had his shot? I would not be shocked if Norwood is cut later this week for a guy like Kyle Peko to add depth to our DL with Wolfe and Winn both banged up.

Not a great game for Lynch for sure. Was very excited to get to watch him and well only turnovers could have made that performance worse. Had a few opportunities for some huge plays and just missed. Footwork was terrible, pocket presence wasn't great, accuracy was all over the place. Just a guy showing he needs more time. The talent is there just needs some major work to become the player he can be. Heal up quickly Siemian.

Good game by the defense doing their job. Didn't like the long drives they gave up in the 2nd half but with the offense doing nothing it is understandable they were a bit worn out

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raymond easily made the case to be our punt returner the rest of the year. Our 2 longest punt returns of the season happened by him in just one game compared to the what 11 games that Norwood had his shot? I would not be shocked if Norwood is cut later this week for a guy like Kyle Peko to add depth to our DL with Wolfe and Winn both banged up.

Not a great game for Lynch for sure. Was very excited to get to watch him and well only turnovers could have made that performance worse. Had a few opportunities for some huge plays and just missed. Footwork was terrible, pocket presence wasn't great, accuracy was all over the place. Just a guy showing he needs more time. The talent is there just needs some major work to become the player he can be. Heal up quickly Siemian.

Good game by the defense doing their job. Didn't like the long drives they gave up in the 2nd half but with the offense doing nothing it is understandable they were a bit worn out

Siemian can heal quick so that o line can get him knocked out again. Peace.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Siemian can heal quick so that o line can get him knocked out again. Peace.

That is my biggest worry is that they rush him back. They did that last time and we saw the disaster that was the Chargers game. He looked like Lynch from Sunday if not worse because he couldn't hardly throw it over 10 yards down the field. I would rather see Lynch get another start against a team like the Titans and have Siemian healed up for the Patriots and Chiefs game after that one than to see him go out and get beat up again.

Just have to see how the week goes. I do know that Mike Klis thinks the Broncos are gearing up for Lynch to get another start. I'm hoping he can grow from that last game and maybe hit a couple of those deep balls. Just looked like he was unsure of himself. I'm also hoping the coaches do a better job of trying to give Lynch a shot. The 2nd half they had him working under Center almost the entire time and well we saw the disaster that was. At least the first half they had him in shot gun a decent chunk and he did ok. Not great but he hit a few passes here and there.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope they don't rush siemian back if he isn't healthy. Even though paxton was bad he would be preferable long term to Siemian being injured out there and aggravating the injury further. For as poor as Lynch was, the run game is still my number 1 concern. If we can get the run game going, we can win it all again. Right now we are averaging under 3 a carry which is not acceptable.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans offense scares me as well. Not that they are amazing, but they are built to go up against our defense.