• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Broncos @ Chiefs 8:20 PM EST

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bronco's on the move...

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No on Zorn, no on Cunningham, I can get on the Warren Moon bandwagon.

Fouts and Kelly were elite................................. on flawed teams.
Agree on Fouts but Kelly had talent around him like no other at the time.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No on Zorn, no on Cunningham, I can get on the Warren Moon bandwagon.

enFouts and Kelly were elite................................. on flawed teams.

I lost a lot of respect for Kelly and the Bills after I found out they whined like little bitches about Cincy running a no huddle O on them in the AFC champ game the year before they started their run of 4. They whine to the NFL to help them and then copy it and act like it was their idea from the start...that is lame

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple SB wins, preferably 3 or more make a QB elite. Anything less than that is mediocre or stat hoar territory.

So the following QBs are not elite and in fact mediocre or stat whores: Favre, Rodgers, Young, Marino, Mahomes, Kelly, Unitas, Brees....any I'm forgetting?

You realize football is the ultimate team game. No one player wins anything.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, not all of them surely. Fouts though? Wasn't Luck a no doubt franchise QB for a few years? I guess like most sports debates it depends on defining the term. What does "elite" mean? Top 3 QB for a couple years? Top 5? Do you have to be top 5 for 5+ years?

Yeah, basically. I presonally just have a very strict definition of elite. To me you need at least one Super Bowl and to be unquestionably one of the best QBs in the league for 5+ years for me to consider a guy elite. Like statistically top 3. I’d say Mahomes and Wilson are the only QBs I’d consider elite right now.

Mahomes is clearly a once in a generation talent, has a SB and will probably have a couple more based on how his career has started.

Wilson has been to 2 SBs and consistently has his QB rating near 100. Even when Seattle has a poor roster, they remain competitive with largely because of Wilson.

I’d probably throw Brees in there too, but age and health might be catching up to him.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, basically. I presonally just have a very strict definition of elite. To me you need at least one Super Bowl and to be unquestionably one of the best QBs in the league for 5+ years for me to consider a guy elite. Like statistically top 3. I’d say Mahomes and Wilson are the only QBs I’d consider elite right now.

Mahomes is clearly a once in a generation talent, has a SB and will probably have a couple more based on how his career has started.

Wilson has been to 2 SBs and consistently has his QB rating near 100. Even when Seattle has a poor roster, they remain competitive with largely because of Wilson.

Rodgers?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’d probably throw Brees in there too, but age and health might be catching up to him.
TB, Brees, Rodgers and Ben aren't/weren't elite?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting list for the top "Approx Value" at the QB position

1607312619304.png