• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos/Bears time to get back on track

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was always used to Dysert being on the practice squad I forgot we kept 3 QB's this year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was always used to Dysert being on the practice squad I forgot we kept 3 QB's this year.

Yeah the team didn't seem too worried to lose Dysert. Siemian though showed a very interesting skill set that is worth at least seeing if we can develop it. These next few weeks could really be a huge moment in Broncos history to see what we are going to do maybe for the next 10-15 years. I'm just really hoping Brock can rise to the occasion and the team just doesn't have to worry about the QB position for a long time. Very tired of the QB changes since Elway left. Plummer and Manning are about the only two that have looked decent in a Broncos uniform.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well from what I have read this morning it does look like Emmanuel Sanders will be playing.

For the Bears it looks like Alshon Jeffery will not be playing. Matt Forte doesn't look like he will be a go either. So that could make things interesting for the Bears.

Losing Jeffery could be huge for them. Right now they are averaging 27.7 points per game when he plays. Without him they average 15.8 points per game. Now given that is hurt by the Seahawks game where they had 0 but even without that game they still only average 21 points per game. So almost an entire touchdown less without him in the lineup.