• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Britt to play center

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he fixed that problem last season when he was installed as the starter. Things started to turn around for the line when he was put in to the starting lineup. I can't imagine they'd have done it if he wasn't doing what they asked of him. Then again, it couldn't hurt to give him a little competition that actually has a chance of taking his spot to make sure the fix holds.

My impression is that he was failing miserably at it (the take charge factor), thus why Nowak was given the starting nod. He's improved, but from the articles I read last year, the impression I took, was that it would always be a struggle for him.

I tend to be socially reserved myself. I don't have a phobia or anything, and I've even done acting before, but I'm definitely not an outgoing personality.

So while I CAN be social, it's never going to be something I'm comfortable with.

Dunno where Lewis falls on that spectrum, whole lot of reading between the lines going on by me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A whole new look on the OL this year. No way to tell how this shakes out and who plays where at this point. Should be a interesting camp this year not to mention preseason games.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing about having one of the worst lines in the league is that it's tough to make things any worse when you tinker with it. When you are down near the bottom the most likely direction to move is up. So may as well try anything and everything and see how it pans out.

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, for one, am quite excited to see what position Britt ends up at next offseason.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Britt gets beat out at all positions.