• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bring on the Seahawks

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xavier Su'a-Filo - G - Cowboys
Cowboys declared LG Xavier Su'a-Filo, DE Dorance Armstrong, DL David Irving, LB Chris Covington, RB Darius Jackson, S Darian Thompson and QB Mike White inactive for the Wild Card Round against the Seahawks.

Su'a-Filo is week to week. Connor Williams is filling in.

Damn. I had a good feeling for this OL finally playing together and somewhat healthy. It was no coincidence to me how much better the middle of the OL was with Su'a Filo in instead of Williams.

Funny William's played very good tonight.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really did. I think we are going to win next week, but either way, if this team just resigns their own, and all their young players who range from great to real good to promising all take another step....really, the draft sets up perfect for them, even without a 1st. WR and TE look really solid, vs 2 months ago when they looked terrible. Don't need QB or RB...front 7 might be the best in the game...draft a couple of OL and a couple of DB's who can add depth, maybe a DT and WR/TE, and we are loaded everywhere

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas dodges a bullet. The INT, a big one, didn't hurt the Cowboys. Seattle had all sorts of issues after the turnover.

The INT was DPI on Wright and it was obvious

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will take it. He and TS missed on switch that led to a sack, I believe and Connor could have been called for a hold on one of the Dallas big plays in the red zone, I think but he was definitely better this game than earlier in the year

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take it. He and TS missed on switch that led to a sack, I believe and Connor could have been called for a hold on one of the Dallas big plays in the red zone, I think but he was definitely better this game than earlier in the year
yep....work in progress

this team may be a year away but trending up for sure
fuck philly....on to New Orleans

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty good game. Dak's run against NO is no longer my favorite play of the year. What a run at the end of the game. That just may have been a $100M play for Dak. How many games is it now this year that Dak either led us on a game winning score or put us in position to score in the 4th Qtr??? A bunch of rambling thoughts as I think back about the game.

Yes, Williams played pretty well last night. He was better at RG too so it looks like he carried that over back to LG. The whole OL was real good I thought. Looney deserves a gold star for what he has done this year. Zeke's vision is incredible. Still too many 3rd and long dumpoffs. Didn't like the long FG there. Clearly it was a defensive battle and you just knew giving them good field position was going to be an issue if we missed. Other than that kick Maher dead center on every kick I think. Maybe got his confidence back. I'm not one to complain about refs but there is no way that wasn't PI on the interception in the end zone and that was a HUGE call. We need to run Dak more on QB sneaks. He is big and strong and when you hand it off you have the risk of losing yards like we did on that one run before the TD. No chance even an All Pro defense can stop Dak on four straight QB sneaks. Just keep it simple sometimes for Christ's sake. Dak, Zeke and the Offense were very good and very clutch against a good Sea D, but the Defense was just incredible. Awuzie has been real good lately but still needs to locate the ball when running away from the QB. I think Aikman was right in that he has been even better than Jones lately. Safeties still a little slow to get over and help and lost in coverage a few times but played well again. Antwaun Woods may just have been one of the biggest upgrades this year and he and Collins a very underrated duo. I like when we blitz and want to see more of it. We should have been blitzing Wilson in the red zone late in game. Having Austin back is very big on both Offense and PRs. ST coverage teams have been poor lately and especially in big spots. Great tackle by Maher though. Overall just a great clutch game in a huge spot. I really can't think of anyone that played poorly.

Last and certainly not least, prayers for Hurns. That was gruesome. Glad to hear he already had surgery and is expected to be OK by late in the Summer. He didn't have a lot of catches this year but he had some very big clutch ones for us. I think if we used him more on the slants he would have been a bigger asset but right now just hoping he can recover and play again even if it is for another team. Dak gets his first playoff win and this team shows how good they can be. Now let's do it on the road too. One game at a time and who knows what can happen.

Go Cowboys!!!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep....work in progress

this team may be a year away but trending up for sure
fuck philly....on to New Orleans
Exactly. Not scared of the Saints or the Rams, but will be rooting for the Bears to clean Philly's clock anyway.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it probably was a PI but how about that catch he made. Between that catch and the Baldwin 4rth and 6 catch - i thought we were in trouble.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy about the win. Dak and zeke took charge and won the game!! I almost had a heart attack watching jones leave lockett that open at the end of the game, but win and advance that is all that counts now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it probably was a PI but how about that catch he made. Between that catch and the Baldwin 4rth and 6 catch - i thought we were in trouble.
A couple of the catches by Se looked just like a couple of the catches by the Giants. I get it that the throws were good and the catches were amazing, but at some point aren't those supposed to even out? It was almost like the damn Cooks catch from 2 years ago

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy about the win. Dak and zeke took charge and won the game!! I almost had a heart attack watching jones leave lockett that open at the end of the game, but win and advance that is all that counts now.
Wasn't that the safeties guy? Jones played it like a zone, no?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Not scared of the Saints or the Rams, but will be rooting for the Bears to clean Philly's clock anyway.
Me too. Never can root for philly. Makes going to work around here better for me when they lose.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew going in that the Seahawks would benefit from biased officiating. That interception by dak should have been defensive pass interference. The refs kept the cowboys from blowing out the Seahawks. Seahawks are a dirty team and the next time we play them I hope we chop block a couple of their defenders and hit Russell Wilson in the knees. Fuck the Seahawks and Carroll

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. Never can root for philly. Makes going to work around here better for me when they lose.
I would rather play the rams. Best case to me would be for eagles to win and then both cowboys and eagles win next week. Then cowboys stomp eagles in NFC championship at home.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of the catches by Se looked just like a couple of the catches by the Giants. I get it that the throws were good and the catches were amazing, but at some point aren't those supposed to even out? It was almost like the damn Cooks catch from 2 years ago

Hell I didn’t even mention Lockett lol. The diving catch he made down the sideline and maybe even better the diving catch he made on the punt out of our end zone. Definitely some great plays in that game. Glad it was. It will make that game more memorable. Huge playoff win for our young team.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it a coincidence that almost all of our receivers and tight ends suffered some type of ankle injury vs the Seahawks? I also noticed zeke had his ankle intentionally twisted after getting tackled and looney had words with somebody. Next time we play the Seahawks our ol needs to chop block a few of their lineman and go after Wilson's knees

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this another "bounty gate" situation with the Seahawks trying to injure cowboys players. We got hurns on IR and bease and jarwin missing practice with ankle injuries. Cooper was also seen limping and I saw zeke had his ankle twisted after he was down.