• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bring back Drew Stanton

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I somehow missed this post earlier. Eat my ass you fat nosed, big eared, stonerass mutt! You want some facts!?! Carson Palmer, in comparison to every single other starting QB in the NFL, has the least/worst upside, lowest expectations, most miserable leadership skills, and a stupid name. (Kolb, Sanchez and Gabbert don't count. As nobody really thinks of them as starters in the first place). You should be happy Stanton is your backup, rather than try to convince anyone other than a Cardinal fan that Palmer isn't garbage at this point in his career.(he threatened to retire rather than play for the team he was captain of) Now get back in the van and tell Casey Kasem to fire one up.

You do realize everything you said is opinion? You're a typical simpleton who moves right to personal insults when you are challenged. Like I said earlier he did threaten to retire because he wanted out of that miserable franchise just like Barry Sanders. Make a logical point and remember....Palmers career stats are better than Staffords.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\....Palmers career stats are better than Staffords.

Consider Palmer has been in the league for 10 years I would hope he has more yards and TDs etc then Stafford. I'm sure Stafford will pass him up by a wide margin after he has 10 years in the NFL.:laugh3:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider Palmer has been in the league for 10 years I would hope he has more yards and TDs etc then Stafford. I'm sure Stafford will pass him up by a wide margin after he has 10 years in the NFL.:laugh3:

Not talking about TD's and Yards. I'm talking about passing percentage and QB rating.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize everything you said is opinion? You're a typical simpleton who moves right to personal insults when you are challenged. Like I said earlier he did threaten to retire because he wanted out of that miserable franchise just like Barry Sanders. Make a logical point and remember....Palmers career stats are better than Staffords.

Look buttbreath, you have a shitass QB. The sooner you realize that him getting hurt is the best thing for your team, you'll be better off. That's also an opinion. I realized while I was thumbing it out. Why the fuck are you bringing up Stafford? This a thread about the Cardinals backup QB. Who happens to be pumped as fuck to be behind Carson Palmers worthless ass.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not talking about TD's and Yards. I'm talking about passing percentage and QB rating.

Why? I'm talking about pansy ass losers who wear C's on their chest but refuse to play alongside their teammates. And for some reason, you feel obligated to defend the pussy. Makes no sense. These are the dog days of summer though...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Barry Sanders retired you (insert canine themed put down). Earlier than some or maybe everybody would have hoped. But there's really no comparison between retiring and pussing out like a bitch. Which is what your weak minded, current starter did to the team who drafted him, coddled him (he sat behind Jon Fucking Kitna for a year), overpaid him, coddled him s'more, and then buttfucked the Raiders in trade for him. You've noticed the Bengals are better with Andy Dalton, right? (Is that an opinion?)

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Barry Sanders retired you (insert canine themed put down). Earlier than some or maybe everybody would have hoped. But there's really no comparison between retiring and pussing out like a bitch. Which is what your weak minded, current starter did to the team who drafted him, coddled him (he sat behind Jon Fucking Kitna for a year), overpaid him, coddled him s'more, and then buttfucked the Raiders in trade for him. You've noticed the Bengals are better with Andy Dalton, right? (Is that an opinion?)
Barry Sanders retired because the Lions wouldn't trade him. So by definition, he quit because he didn't get what he wanted. Palmer did the same thing only difference is, he came out of retirement and Cincy traded him.

Now it's your turn to come up with some more simple minded insults. Either way, you lose douche bag.

BTW- You do realize Palmer has better career stats than Stafford right? :laugh3:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barry Sanders retired because the Lions wouldn't trade him. So by definition, he quit because he didn't get what he wanted. Palmer did the same thing only difference is, he came out of retirement and Cincy traded him.

Now it's your turn to come up with some more simple minded insults. Either way, you lose douche bag.

BTW- You do realize Palmer has better career stats than Stafford right? :laugh3:

Don't make me tattle, I will call my father and tell him you are picking on us Lions fans.......HAMMER! HAMMER! Scooby Doo is picking on us. Can you please make sure he stops before we start crying.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't realize. Want to list them, so I won't care s'more? Do you realize I'm the Lions fan who doesn't give a fuck about Stafford's yards? Have you met iffy?

Last edited by a moderator:

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want an early round draft QB. 3rd being early enough. If the kid does really well you have a very nice piece to Trade or at the very least a young solid back up for years to come.
We have way too many holes to fill to be drafting a backup QB in the 3rd round.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's on the Cardinals and he's actually looked pretty solid in the first two preseason games.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love your last reason for the edit Smit-tay. Lol

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey scooby since you like stats so much i was wondering if you heard the one about how stafford completed 23 passes to receivers inside the 5 yard line without scoring a touchdown?

yeah if we convert on just 1/4 of those or the league average of 30% stafford murders the 2 TDs lead carson had on him last year and palmer stays the washed up never was he always has been and we are in the playoffs again. :fish:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey scooby since you like stats so much i was wondering if you heard the one about how stafford completed 23 passes to receivers inside the 5 yard line without scoring a touchdown?

yeah if we convert on just 1/4 of those or the league average of 30% stafford murders the 2 TDs lead carson had on him last year and palmer stays the washed up never was he always has been and we are in the playoffs again. :fish:
Did you really just throw an "if" scenario at me? Not even a good "if" scenario at that. If so, here's one for you, "if" your aunt had balls she would be your uncle". Make a logical point. Nobody cares about "if's".

Now let me educate you. The Lions didn't even play the Raiders last year, unless you are talking about the preseason in which case nobody cares. If you were talking about the regular season game where the Cardinals, without Palmer bitch-slapped the Lions, well that was a 4 touchdown drubbing.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now let me educate you
Haha, thanks for the laugh.

You've done nothing close to educating anyone on this tread. Palmer sucks brah, deal with it.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really just throw an "if" scenario at me? Not even a good "if" scenario at that. If so, here's one for you, "if" your aunt had balls she would be your uncle". Make a logical point. Nobody cares about "if's".

Now let me educate you. The Lions didn't even play the Raiders last year, unless you are talking about the preseason in which case nobody cares. If you were talking about the regular season game where the Cardinals, without Palmer bitch-slapped the Lions, well that was a 4 touchdown drubbing.

Last edited by a moderator:

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow either you just dont get it or this is going to be my last reply to your special brand of idiocy.

first off i was talking about the 2 TDs that palmer led stafford on overall at the end of the year. you remember it was one of the stats you were so super proud of and why you thought palmer was better than stafford

2nd my 'if' scenario' was based on the fact that the lions lost 8 games by one score or less last year. convert the average 30% of those inside the 5 completions and that is .... WOW look at that 7 scores which ties/wins, 7 losses last year which makes us a playoff team. now shut up and leave us alone.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also what muzzer said